Chapter 14: Going back to hometown: Part 3:

Diana-

Well, today is moving day to Florida....

Well, California, goodbye, Florida, here I come.....

I woke up and brush my teeth, doing my usual morning routine....

Then I smelled bacon and pancakes......well, not to mention it is chocolate pancakes!!!! Mmmmmmm.... I heard my tummy grumbled just at the smell of it...Yummy, its like I could taste it....

I practically flies through the stairs to go in the kitchen....

I saw Victoria cooking breakfast..... I sneak up from her and grab the bacon on the pan.....

Ouch, it was hot. I hope some of you do not do that.

Well, my real last name is "Star", but I just a little twist on my name, it is "Evans."

Why? Change last name, cause like duh? Not want "anyone" to discover my identity.

Victoria smirked at me and lightly hit me with her hand.

She said," Girl, that's what you get!"

I chuckle as I sat down at the chair by the table, that had our breakfast.

Victoria sat the chair and said," Diana, eat up breakfast cause we are going to the airport in 9:00."

I started to eat my breakfast with her.

After I ate, I change my clothes I got ready yesterday, and put it in the laundry basket, so Martha, our trusted maid, could clean up.

She is like our Granny, and treats us like her own. She has gran-kids, and we hired her, when we got our mansion.

Martha is in vacation coming today, from France. Yes! Cause she always make candies and cookies for us.

But I am the best cook, here you all so yeah....

She literally lives here, and is best on advices. Like, when twice, Victoria and Robert broke up, and I had to beat him up. Hey, but I have a iron punch.

I slipped on a sun dress, that hugged my curves, and put quick make up on. Other words, Light make up.

I put just light pink lip stick to match my dress.

Then I grab my purse and packed bags and suitcases from yesterday. I went down stairs closing my door.

While waiting for Victoria, I decide to text my friends in my I pod if they are ready.

But, unfortunately,they where already their waiting for us.

Cause they texted me their , as soon as I opened to "Kik," in group chat.

Gina : Gurl, where in the world are you!We are waiting for u!! Hurry the fuck up!!! And If your are sleeping, I am going to, you already no! Hurry up!😡

Lucy: Where are you guys, seriously, Gina is fuming her a*s off!!! Get here!! Or you are dead, by Gina.😲

Gina: Hey!!!!

Robert: It's true, Gina, you are doing it."

Me: Sorry, guys, Just waiting for Victoria who is in the kitchen or what ever she is doing.😇

Julius: It's okay, Diana! But you just have to face Gina.

Lucy: Oh, better hurry up!!

Victoria: Oh, we will. You'll see.And shut up for a while okay!

Me: bye, we will meet u thier.

Then i end the chat in "kik" and off my iPod.

Then I went outside, picking my suitcase and bags, waiting for Victoria.