Chapter 5: Heart to heart conversation:

-Diana-

Ok, now this is real, I walked down the long staircase passage. Usually, I hated this, but now I seemed to like it.

I started thinking, what will I say, how about this,"Hey, man, what's up!"Ok, that is so so not happening!!! I will try to act like myself.

I have to act like myself.I cannot believe how far my sister gone!!! If she can do it, I can do it! I know I can, plus, my sister believe me....

Then my sister, Victoria said,"Come on,sis!" I rolled my eyes, and said,"Race, ya!" She said,"Ya, ya!"

Then we ran to the living room, not noticing Roberto and Alex Grande. We were gasping for our breath and we started laughing until we were gasping again for our breath.

I said,"Sis, I won."

She said," No, I did."

I said," No, I did."

She said," No, I did ."

I stick out my tongue and said," No, I did."

She stick out her tongue and then I grabbed it. I smiled teasingly.

And said,"See, if you stick out your tongue, that will happen." Then I smirked.

She looked at me angrily and said,"Ya-ou,vait fill ti vet ou."

I looked at her and said," Are you trying to say that you will get me for this?" She nodded.

I smirked and teasingly said,"Too bad, cause I got your tongue."

Then I heard someone coughed and said,"Hello darling Victoria, and Diana."

When I looked up, and saw Robert and Alex seating in our couch!!!They were both started to laugh.

Then Victoria bit my hand and I yelped. I glared at her, and said,"hey, what is that for her! You do not love your sister!!!"

She rolled her eyes and said,"Wow, should I fall for that act."

I rolled my eyes, and said,"Fine, you are no fun!!!"

She rolled her eyes and I said,"Sissy, if you keep rolling your eyes, one day they will fall off!!!"

Victoria looked at me as if I was a weirdo. I pretend to pout and said,"Fine you do not love me."

Then I went to her and said," Fine!" Then I kissed her cheeks and said,"That is why you love!" I winked.

I looked at her shocked face and started to laugh, while Roberto and Alex started to laugh.

Then we all stop laughing and I said," sorry for that, cause my sis is no fun." They all laughed.

I continue to say," Anyway, my name Diana Star and nice to meet ya' all!"

Alex looked at me and said," You can call me uncle Alex. And you look hot for a young woman, plus your good at acting."

He continued,"Your sister told me about you, so nice to meet you, and plus, you are welcome to join my school."

I smiled and said," Thanks!"

He raised his eye brows and said," What?"

I laughed and said," thanks, uncle Alex!"

Then Alex said," That is the way,hunny!!!"

We all laughed, then Roberto said," You know when dad, said about school, we were expected to go" fan mode." But we were surprise, you aren't like other girls."

I wiggled my eyes and said," I am not like others, plus stop thinking so much, later your brain will burst!"

He laughed and said,"Ya, Ya!"

I said,"You know you act like my sister!"

Victoria said," As if."

And then I hugged Uncle Alex and smiled.

I said,"Thanks, Uncle."

He chuckled, and said," Ya!"

Then I nodded at him and turned to Roberto.

I said," Robert, I want to talk to you."

He looked at me and said," What."

I said," Do not think of hurting my sister and cheat on her. Okay."

He nodded. I continued,"And if you hurt her, I will kick your precious family jewel, and not only that , I will beat you up, until you cry for mercy."

He gulped and nodded.

My sister said," Hey, I am right here."

I looked at her and said," I am serious, I will really hurt him if he ever hurt you!"

She rolled her eyes and said," Guys, come on, let's go to California and educate!"

------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry if every update is slow, but I hope you like it!!!!

I am bored so I dedicate this story to everyone!!!!

I love you all!!!

But guys, I hope you will like my story!!!!

So I want to tell you all, thanks for voting and plz. continue to vote!!!!
-Beautifulwriter22