Chapter 17: Revenge is served in a cold dish!

Diana-

It was Jasper.....

I gasped out loud, since when he was a actor.....

The other actors to gasped in surprise....

Oh I seriously bet the media is putting this in their show.

I stared at him with him in shocked. Same him. Pink lips, long lashes, chocolate brown eyes, his dark black hair looked like got out of bed attire, sigh....

I looked at his mesmerizing brown eyes...

Joe coughed out that broke our intense stare. He said,"Guys meet Jasper, our lead character."

Slowly all of us started to clap.

Joe said," Guys, ummm... Changes of plan, Diana, you're not the lead character, Taylor Blythe is..."

I nodded, to this.

Cause it is fine, because I am angry at him for this....

Later

I am in my room staring at the ceiling. Wow, a nice day.

See the movie is about Werewolves. Mates to be exact.

The title is "Mated To A Alpha King."

Ok so tommorow is the first day off school. I wonder if my old friend Lolly is okay as sleep lulled me to sleep.

Next Day:

" Wake up, Diana!! It's today! School!" Said some what a familiar voice.

I mumbled," Go away!"

Then that voice said again," Well, let's see if this work!"

What work as I went under my cosy blanket and soft pillow.

Then suddenly I was soaked with Cold water. Okay, this is not so comfy!

I yelled as I shook of the blanket and saw Victoria laughing ," What the fuck! Do you ever heard of the name," Beauty Sleep!"

Victoria somehow managed to swallow her laughter and said," Well, I am not the one who gets out of the bed late! Besides today is the first day of school!"

Geez! What got to her head that made her so hyper. Maybe it's coffee?

I mummer grumpily," Ok,Ok!I am getting up!"

Victoria mumbled out loud," Geez! What gotten to your parents!"

" I heard that!" I said smiling a little bit.

Victoria rolled her eyes, and said gruffly as she got out off the room," Get dressed!"

I mimicked her, saying," Geez! What got her pants!"

I laughed out loud as she yelled," Totally not even funny, Di Di!"

I stop laughing as soon as she said "Di Di."

Why? Cause I hate it! I wonder why I liked it so much in my childhood days?

I got up to shower and to change my clothes.

I use my raspberry body wash and strawberry shampoo as I showered.

After I showered, I wiped myself with a towel and began to brush my teeth. After I brush my teeth, I began to use my clothes.

I wore a matching black undergarments and wore a black spaghetti strap and black shinny jeans.

Finishing with my matching outfit was a black leather jacket. I then clipped my hair into a bun and used my ruffled light red wig.

Then with my make up, I put a black lip stick and used a light smoky eye affect, using a mascara.

There now done! This is bad girl looking!!!!

As I looked hot and bad girl! But not like myself, if I throwed out my light red wig I looked more hotter that even the other guys will drool and other girls maybe jealous.

Well, this is my disguise, so yeah. I am worried about Lolly, I hope she is okay.

And I wonder how the school is doing?

And about my old friend, Tiana. I still love her and hope she is okay, cause last time she beaten me up, I saw a sorrowful look on her quickly placed with a fake evil look.

That was totally not her. Plus, that is not her doings!

I bet it was Bethany.

Well, Bethany, wait for revenge, cause you will be served in a cold dish!

___________________________

Ohhh!!!!

Who is Tiana you ask!? Read on to find out! I will update next week on Friday!

To find out about Tiana, Bo back to Diana's past on Miami High!

This story is about to get even interesting! Muahhhaaaa!

Oh, babies I like to be evil!

I got few tricks in my sleeves!

- Beautifulwriter22