Late Surprise Chapter 16: Photoshoots and Movieshoots!

Quote:

"Losers are losers, fakers are fakers, while we are ambitious and wonderful!"
- beautifulwriter22

Hey guys, sorry If I didn't update cause, Internet problem !!!!!
/____/_____\______\_______\

Diana-

We arrived in the mall, as we entered lots of familiar chatter,music and food drifted to me.

Well, this is a mall, what do you think?

We separate into groups, boys and girls.

I am girl so I am with girls bros.

Then let's see, we had fun....

*Later*

We sat in the food court, I think I suffered from a illness called....

Pause for a while....

Shopotopia!!!!!

Well, hey it "may" be true or not so yeah.

We bought lots and lots of stuffs in the mall, and we began to get hungry.

So...we went to the food court, where we are.

I went in "long" line.Soon as it was my turn, I began to ramble my orders.

I ramble so fast, I am sure they did not heard anything but my mouth. The cashier, Jessica said in a amused smile,"Miss, can you say that again?"

I smiled at her and said," Do not call me miss, it makes me look tooooooo old! Plus, I am in High school, I am Diana Star, for god sakes!"

She laughed and I said," My orders are, hot sushi, fried chicken, Chocolate chips cookie,chocolate mint and cookies and cream ice cream and coke."

She typed up the order and said," Please wait in the table please, and it cost $24.00 please."

I gave her my $24.00 dollars, and went to the nearest table I could find that has 4 chairs.

Then I plumped down and waited for my friends.

While I was waiting I got a text from Emma in Kik.

It said:

Emma: Diana, sorry if I am disturbing you but come now as soon as you can in 10 minutes, tell the girls I texted the boys already, you have a photo shot with the girls and boys. Go to the beach that said Aloha.

Diana:😊😍Okay! See ya!

Then I off the chat. I saw the girls where here already. They had that annoyed expression, guessed they already got the message.

I stood up and said," let me tell the cashier."

They nodded and Gina mumbled," ok.... sometimes I don't get how I even wanted to be a model...."

I laughed softly as I walked to the counter, saying,"Um..Jessica, please make it quick, cause I have important meeting, soon,its urgent."

She nodded, saying," Okay Diana."

Then she yelled," Hurry up people, this is urgent people, make the food faster and quick!"

I laughed at her face, which was red after shouting, I said,"You are funny!"

She nodded and winked at me, saying," I know right!"

Then after 5 minutes later, food was ready in paper bags. We took it and rushed to my cars with our shopping bags.

I jumped in my car, with the girls, and started to drive as fast as I could without getting a ticket.

We reached their just in time for the photo shoots. My friends and I took their disguises off, and jumped out of my car.

Then as we stepped out we where already rushed to the make artist to get out make up on.

While they did that, the photographer said," So girls, the boys are already, ready, the subject is Summery, then second is just lay down and pretend you enjoy it. The third is a walk down the beach. The fourth is just model, okay?"

We said,"Yes."

Then I was attacked by brushes, mascara and so much more!

I just closed my eyes, hoping this is over. Then I heard the make up artist said, satisfactory," Done."

I opened my eyes slowly, looking in the mirror seeing the make up as natural and flawless as ever.

Then I was given a bikini and sun dress. I wore it, then I walked out the make up tent.

I nodded thanks to the makeup artists as I walked out.

Then I saw the photographer, Jim said," People, now go!"

We started modeling, then as the click off the camera, then we had to take off our dress, using bikini only, and started to model.

*3 hours later*

I went to my car tired off today modeling, well at least I made money.

Hey, I am not stingy nor selfish, so yeah.

I was told to go to go to the first movie shoot meeting, "today!"

I mean I am tired, do you seriously know how to model, stay in high heels?

*sigh*

I began to drive to a movie studio, where it took place.

When I reached their, I was their just in time.

The meeting started.

Joe, our movie director, said" So, guys, this is a movie shoot okay. It is based on Romance."

I mentally rolled my eyes, I did not really like Romance, not a fan of it. Emma convinced me to do this, heck this is my 4rth time for romance, so yeah, rarely do this stuff......

I hope this is good.

Then I wonder who is the lead man character..... For I am the lead woman character.

Then when Joe was about to speak, the door opened, revealing.........

___________________________

Sorry, if I did not update a long time cause of the damn internet connection!

I live in Tinian, Northern Mariana Island! Where do you live in?

Just curious. See Saipan and Tinian, network connection got cut off for 3 to 4 days! And I wanted to update so badly well, sorry.

Dedicated to Shelbyloftus
Love ya,
Beautifulwriter22