Chapter 1

Distant shouts and taunts swirled around Diana as she walked down the hallway. 

 ' Why am I here, again? I just want to sleep.'

    Diana smiled wryly as she thought about that. She wondered about her bed and how warm it was, compared to the hell she has been experienced now. What did she deserve to be the receiving end of the taunts and rumors? She rolled her eyes.

' Oh, yeah. It was because of society sees me as a stepping stone for popular people. '

She frowned. ' Why were they even popular at the first place?'

     Diana drifted through her thoughts as she stopped by her locker and got her pieces of stuff, robotically. Suddenly, she heard a high-pitched voice that briefly reminded her of a chipmunk in the movie  Alvin and the Chipmunks. 

" Hey, nerd! Nice clothes!" A blond-haired girl screeched as she walked by with her cronies. That was Tina, one of the popular girls. 

The people that gathered in the hallway laughed as if it was funny.

   Diana winced at all of the sounds that were disturbing her morning thoughts. She groaned as she could imagine her peaceful morning drifting away.

' Life really—'

Suddenly, Dianna fell. The cause of the fall was because she was being pushed unto the ground by one of the cronies. As Diana fell, all of her books and supplies fell down to the ground. With that, her glasses fell. Diana looked wryly at the mess, that she couldn't really see. By experience, she could tell it would be a pain to pick up.

' Well, where is the teacher when you need one? A student is getting bullied and no sign of authorities. This school is getting worse by standards. '

 As taunts and shouts were thrown at her, Diana sighed and looked up at the ceilings. ' Why did I even thought that it was a good choice to go to school here? '

   Diana groaned at the mess that was made and began to collect her items. As she was collecting her school supplies, she looked at Tina, who was glaring at her. Diana couldn't help but wonder.

' Why does she do this to me? I'm nothing special. '

  Soon as Diana stared at her, Tina faked her smile at me. " I'm sorry, Diana. "

Diana frowned. ' Sorry? Yeah right. That was fake as Barbie's boobs. '

Then Tina crouched down to the same level as she was and grinned. " Here, I will help you!"

 ' What is she up to? '

   As she bends down to pick them up, Diana looks curiously at her. Why is she helping me out of nowhere? However, Diana regretted talking to fast dued to the next action made by Tina. 

  Tina gathered the rest of the books and then stood up. Diana, not knowing why, copied her actions, dumbfounded.

' Okay... What is she up to?'

Tina looked at Diana with a smirk and then shoved her. " Nerd. Move out of our way. "

 Following her, where the rest of the minions, who chimed. " Yeah! Move out of our way! " 

 Looking at her, Diana shouted. " Hey! At least give my books back!"

 Tina looked back with a smirk. " You really think I would waste my time helping trash like you?"