Chapter 13

Anke POV

Niall and I were watching a movie when a loud knock snapped us out of our movie. Niall got up answering.
"Tracy?? What are you doing here?" I got up to see the ugly bitch in front of me.
They only broke up because Tracy went to college.
"Oh hi Niall I was just wondering about in the street with my boyfriend Luke and decided to see if you still lived here." The mention of Luke made Niall tense.
"Oh uh you wanna come in?" I scoffed, getting a dirty look from Niall. I rolled my eyes going back to my movie.
"So how are you?" Niall asked, gulping.
"I'm good." I smirked.
"So where did you meet Luke?" I asked sweetly.
"We both met in a car accident." Luke spoke up. Nialls eyes widened.
"Yeah I'm grateful he was there, or I would have been in serious trouble."

Tracy's POV

When Anke asked that question I was glade me and Luke decided on a place and what happened.
Luke grabbed my hand and squeezed it, he knew it was hard being in front of my ex, who I wanted to kill so badly.
Anke wasn't much use either. She was a huge bitch(love you Anke) but Luke made everything better.
"Well I better get going, it's like 11:15am and Luke and I were going to go for lunch. Nice seeing you Niall, nice meeting you Anke." I smiled, walking out. Once we drove to a café I nearly died.
Luke and I sat down.
"So grateful to get out there, I was so close to killing him." Luke smiled and held my hand.
"I'm proud of you, you know that. You were amazing, they are now off track." I smiled and placed a peck on his lips.
"I love you blonde."

Hey I have some good news and I have some bad new

Good news
The story isn't over yet
Bad new
This part is

There's a sequel

This book is finished
Thanks so much for the 95 reads
It would been nice if I could get more.

Well onto the sequel
Tigz x

Link will be in the comments