Chapter 7

Tracy's POV

Luke and I walked back in silence, it was a nice silence. He had hold of my hand and was smiling. I wonder what he's thinking?
"Hey Luke." I spoke up. "I want to thank you for suggesting to talk to Ma. It was nice and made me feel better." Luke smiled and kissed my hand making me blush.
"No problem, you needed all the comfort. It was nice." I smiled and started swinging our hands making us both laugh. We got back downstairs and to our dorms seeing Casper and Mikey making out on her bed and Megan texting Ashton.
"Well thanks again and I will see you tomorrow?" Luke smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Yeah sure you will, night." I waved and Luke walked out going across the hall to the boys dorm. Mikey got up giving Casper and quick kiss and left. Casper shut the door and pushed me on my bed.
"Spill the beans." Megan laughed and sat next to me.
"Okay well me and Luke went to Mas grave and i told her everything. Luke was by my side at all times. We had such a great time. He introduced himself and I could feel Ma next to me smiling. I didn't tell him though. I just wonder what fathers up to." Megan hugged me and Casper smiled.
"Luke likes you, you know that right? The way he kissed your cheek and blushed told the whole story." I blushed.
"So you and Mikey hey?" Casper blushed.
"We are dating!"
"NO WAY, YOU GO GIRL!!" I screamed causing all of us to laugh.
"Well goodnight girls." I said snuggling up to my bed and Lucy jumped in.
"We get maximises results tomorrow." I smiled.
"Good I can't wait to see him." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Luke's POV

The boys kept tormenting me.
"Come on lover boy tell us." Mikey yelled.
Calum went to sleep so he wouldn't have to put up with this convocation.
"Okay okay, well Tracy and I went to her mothers grave. I introduced myself and she told her about what happened. She smiled and looked gorgeous even when she was crying. I kissed her cheek before she left." Mikey whistled.
"Shut up Mikey I saw you snogging caspers face off."
Mikey blushed and flipped me off getting into bed.
"Go to sleep Luke, tomorrow you will see her again." I smiled and got into bed.
Goodnight beautiful!
I drifted of to sleep.

Unknown POV

Tracy, my beautiful Tracy. Oh I can't wait to kill you and make you pay for all you have done. Your father is under my mothers control now. Goodnight and I will see you soon!

Hey guys another chapter!
Does anyone know/ think they know who the UK POV is?
Comment below and if you are correct I will tell you by giving you a shout out
But you must follow me first

I am giving away a special part so if you are correct and not in my book then you can be apart of this book
Or you can get a imagine on my imagine book 

If you are in this book and get it right (no one knows apart from me) then you will get a imagine and a shout out

Good luck

Tigz x