Chapter 3

Tracy's POV

The boy I was talking to is called Luke. A hot name for a hot guy! Megan was talking to someone called Ashton and and Casper was talking to Michael aka Mikey as she called him.
Luke and the guys were in the all boys spy agency down in the east side of Brickwood while we are in the north. My father was responsible to take care of us but today it was Mark, my dads best friends mate. We were doing some training with our pets and the boys. We ran to common room and sat down on our sofa. Mark walked in.
"Good morning girls and guys I know it's 5:30am we are going to start with basic training." I cheered along with Megan and Casper. I love training it makes the day a lot more interesting.
"But we have to pair you up with a boy. Sorry Tracy your fathers orders." I groaned. Megan placed her hand on my shoulder and gave me a weak smile. Megan, Casper and I usually go together unless my father asks me to go to his office then the two girls go together.
"Right into the training room now. Tracy lead the way." I rolled my eyes and continued leading the way.
Once we arrive inside I ran straight for the kick box, it's a box that you kick but it fights back by giving you splinters but you can stop yourself by getting them by moving your feet out of the way. I took off my shoes and started kicking it waiting for mark to come in.
"And there goes Tracy again." I rolled my eyes. I'm always at this training box.

Luke's POV

I watched Tracy kick this box avoiding the splinters. She look beautiful with her hair down and she had pink in her cheeks as she was getting hotter. I looked for Ashton and saw him by Megan watching her doing flips with her dog, patches.
Lucy, Tracy's dog came running into the room and knocking her over. I ran and helped her up.
"Tracy, I have a problem.
Maximus is unwell and I'm worried." Lucy spoke. My jaw dropped. She can talk.
"Oh fuck Maximus." Tracy ran out of the door.

Caspers POV

I ran after Tracy, apologising to Mikey. He was watching me brush carrots fur and clean the blood of his fur.
I ran to Maximus' room and walked in.
"Tracy!" I called.
"Bathroom." She answered.
I walked in and saw Maximus lead on the floor.
"Max what happened." I asked.
"I...I h..hurt." Max cried.
I scratched his ear.
"The vet is coming will be seven minutes as he was in room 234 and we are in room 123." Mark called.
Max closed his eyes.
He better be okay.

Hey today is my 3rd day on holiday and it's karaoke night tonight so I can update this :)

So hi guys and now I'm having breakfast/lunch.

When you read this I can comment to any questions.
Thanks

Tigz x