Chapter 9

Luke's POV

The girls came into our dorm and told us what was going on.
"So Thomas was taking the animals? Where are they now?" Michael asked, hugging Casper.
Megan was sat with Ashton and Tracy was sat near the door.
"Yeah he did, I'm grateful Megan was awake or something could have happened to my baby girl and the rest. They are in our dorm but father can't get in." Tracy told us.
I looked at her. She looked pale and ill. I wanted to hold her but maybe she didn't want any comfort.
Mikey got up and walked to Tracy.

  Mickeys POV

Tracy looked upset so I waked towards her. Luke didn't even bother to get up!
"Hey you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm fine." She whispered.
I knew something was wrong.
"Please tell me. Do you want Luke to talk to you?" Tracy shook her head faster then I could walk. Was something wrong between the two.
I nodded and got up back to Casper.
"Something's wrong with Tracy. I think something's going on between Luke and her!" Casper sighed.

Tracy's POV

I got up and excused myself walking upstairs to Mas grave. As I walked in I kicked a pebble. Huh? I continued walking and sat down in front of her.
"Hey Ma, I'm okay. Oh what am I saying, I'm not okay at all, things were going okay until today. For some reason Luke's been ignoring me. I can't even talk to him. Father tried taking our animals. And we are going animal shopping for the boys soon. I have a new cat called chips, she's adorable and gets on with Lucy. We are seeing Maximus soon as he went to hospital. I want to see you. It hurts to know fathers being a dick. Well I will talk more later. I love you." I got up only to be face to face with Luke.
"Tracy I need to say something..... I love you."
I stood there shocked. Luke moved closer to me. Do I want this? I'm not one for relationships. Luke's face was right in front of mine. I leaned forward and closed the gap. Our lips moved in sync and my hands went around his neck while his went around my waist. I pulled back for air only to get captured back into the moment again.
Luke smiled and pulled back. His forehead rested on mine.
"Be my girlfriend, please?" He asked.
I stood there shocked and said....!

Hey
Cliff hanger
What do you think Tracy's going to say

Yes or No or Maybe?

Maybe she already has a crush ...

Well anyway next chapter soon

Tigz x