Chapter 12

Megan's POV

Us girls were busy trying to make the place tidy as the boys and us girls kinda got into a huge food fight. Luke was scrubbing the walls with Tracy, Casper and Mikey were skating around the floor on soapy clothes, their socks were soaking. While Ashton and I were trying to make sure no one comes in.
"Do you think Tracy's father is actually the cause of this?" Ashton asked me.
"No, I think someone's planning something ! I wonder who it could be though?" Ashton nodded.
Suddenly the alarm started going and I heard a gasp.
"EVERYONE TO THE COMMON ROOM NOW." Sam, our other leader yelled.
I walked in to see Tracy running and the rest following. Tracy hates missions especially if it evolves her ex, Niall Horan.
Niall was a murder, he has a new girlfriend now and apparently she's the same. He doesn't know that she's a spy and nothing about this agency other wise we would of moved.

Tracy's POV

I ran into the common room and grabbed my pad, it's a IPad but anyway. I sat down and started typing some stuff on it. Classified information  so can't say.
The others sat down and Sam started talking.
"We have a huge problem, you know Niall's gang, they are at it again. It's Sunday  and we need to stop them before it's too late. I want every pet included in this mission. Maximus can't be apart of this as he's still recovering." I sighed it has to be his gang again. I don't want to face him.
"This mission is so deadly that you can all be harmed. So I want one boy to be with one girl." I scoffed.
"Tracy ! Please this is important." I sighed.
"Fine !" Luke sat next to me.
"You will be all teenagers okay just like Niall would think you are. Tracy lukes your boyfriend right?" I nodded.
"So I want you to go and try and make Niall know that you have found someone new so that he would lose track and time of what he needs to be doing. Oh and try and make friends with his mates as I know your friends with someone called Harry styles right?" I nodded again.
"Try and get the pin off him. Find anyway. We need to stop them from selling these drugs."
I stood up shaking hands with Sam.
Us girls stood in a circle, pulling the boys in, we placed our hands in the middle.
"Whatever happens today we are there for each other, we are best friends and partners" I smiled looking at Luke. "We are a team because we are the spy kids. One two three, LETS DO THIS!!"
I ran and grabbed Lucy while everyone gathered their pets.
I told the pets what we were doing and they all nodded.
I ran inside and grabbed my motorbike. Never know when I'll need it.
We all went our separate ways with our guys.
I looked at Luke.
"Let's go see my ex shall we." Luke nodded and sat behind me.
I started my baby and drove off to his old address, knowing him he wouldn't have moved.
Let's do this!

Hey hi hello heya
Sorry I haven't updated but that's not the way to treat today

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM !! 🎁🍻🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂✨💫👑🎈🎊🎉🎈🎈🎈🎈🍻🎈🎊🎉🎉🎈🎉🎊🎁🎂

Can't believe he's 22
Stayed up till midnight saying he's still 21 and then when it hit 12 I cried saying "he's now 22" 😭😭😂😭😭😭

Well hope you enjoy this chapter

Tigz x