Chapter 6

Tracy POV

Luke was being nice and I couldn't help but smile. We went down to Mas grave.
Luke told me to go and he would wait, but I shook my head and grabbed his hand taking him with me.
I sat down and Luke sat beside Me.
"Hey Ma. I know you hate it when I call you that but who cares haha. I have s..some bad news. Dad h..he's seeing a..another girl. He promised that he wouldn't move on. I miss you Ma and it's not fair. He doesn't visit you anymore does he? I don't like him anymore. I wish you were here. I miss you." I was fall on sobbing now. Luke was hugging me. We got up and walked out.

Caspers POV

Mikey was hugging and kissing my cheek. I was blushing and carrot left the room. Don't blame him. Suddenly he grabbed my cheeks and kissed me on the lips. My heart exploded and I kissed back. It got heated really quickly. I pulled back for breath.
"I'm sorry Casper I just..." I cut him off by pressing my lips onto his. He smiled and kissed back.
He pulled back and I giggled.
"Casper, will you be my girlfriend?" My face went bright red.
"Yes I will Mikey." Mikey smiled and kissed me again.
I can get used to this.

Megan's POV

Ashton and I were sat with patches. We were talking about Tracy and her father.
"Her father must have been desperate to have done this." Ashton spoke. I nodded.
"We should get to bed." I spoke. Ashton nodded leaving the room.
Poor Tracy.

  Unknown POV

I will get Tracy, Dan is going to get Lucy love him again then attack and bring Tracy to me. Goodnight princess!

Hey another chapter
Oh god this is getting worse by the second
Last update I can do
Sorry

Tigz x