Chapter 10

Luke's POV

I kissed her, I actually kissed her! My heart was throbbing in my chest.
"Be my girlfriend please?" I asked.
It was about five minutes until she nodded.
"Yes I will."
The smile on my face grew. I picked her up and span her around, she was giggling. I placed her on the floor only for my lips to meet hers again.
We walked out of the room, holding hands and going back downstairs to the rest of the group.
Today's animal shopping, we have to go up three floors, Tracy is so excited.
These animals are trained already so they can start with the missions we have.
I walked through our dorm seeing Megan, Casper, Mikey and Calum stood ready to go.
I grabbed my jacket and held my hand out for Tracy. She took it and we all walked to the pet store.

Tracy's POV

Once we got in. All these dogs and cats were making a loud noise.
"OI!" I yelled and they all stopped.
I rolled my eyes and let go of Luke's hand. I could feel eyes on me but I strugged my shoulders. Luke walked towards Edward, the most fearless dog in this pet store. I know all these animals.
After three hours the boys decided their animals.
Luke got Edward he's a husky as well and poor Lucy likes him 😉. Mikey got Speckles- he's a cat that has a mole on his back, but he's a intelligent cat and can use a computer. Yeah I did say a computer, don't look at me like that!
Calum got a horse, Stacy, she's a beautiful brown and white special horse, she was recused form these people I have no idea of. Stacy can run fast and has a good sense of smell, amazing for a horse!
Ashton got a dog called peps- short for pebble. Pebble is a jack Russell. He has a big bite but can smell out any drug or weird smell. He's amazing.
We made our way back to our dorms to talk before dinner.

Unknown POV

Sunday is only one day away. Can't wait to do this. Tracy will have to come and stop us then BANG! She will be gone.. Well maybe not gone as I want to make her pay.
Oh poor Tracy!

Megan's POV

It was just Luke, Tracy,
Ashton, Mikey, Casper and me at dinner. No body else wanted to eat, well they couldn't as they were escorted to this mission that we couldn't go to!
Luke was hugging Tracy as she was sobbing, Casper and Mikey were holding hands under the table, awwh cute. While Ashton and I weren't doing anything. I was just eating. Oh when can I just wake up and everything will be okay.
After dinner we all said night. But I guess Casper had other plans. She stayed in the boys dorm, probably with Mikey.
I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

YO GUESS WHOS BACK !!!

Sorry I haven't updated 😔
I was having a bit of difficulty but I'm fine now

I'm going back to school next Thursday so updates will be slower 😔 but me being the badass I am, I will update on my boring classes
And I leave school soon so I will then be in college ☺️
Can't wait

Well love ya

Tigz x