Intro of the spy agency

Tracy Evans or Tigz3000 is 26 year old, brown hair, brown eyes. She has been living the whole of her life in a spy agency. Her farther, (Thomas Evans) the owner of this agency has made his daughter become the best spy in the whole of Brickwood. Since Tracy was a baby she has been trying to use weapons and learning the same way her farther. At a young age Tracy's mother(Mary Evans) died and she was a spy also. Her mothers last words were "Tigz3000" and ever since that was her spy name. Tracy has loads of friends around in this big building.

Casper Milfordor Cas2000 has burgundy with purple highlights and brown eyes, she's 20 years old and has been living at the spy agency ever since she was three. Her father(Mike Milfordor) was Thomas's old spy mate who retired a couple of years ago. Casper mother( Sandy Milfordor) is still a spy but is in the more professional agency.

Megan Christian or megz9000 is a 24 year old. She came to the agency when she was four. Her mother( Sarah Christian) was a spy a couple of years ago but died so her father( Michael Christian) decided to make her live her mothers dream becoming a spy. Megan has brown hair and brown eyes. Megan even has her own spy dog that she takes everywhere and to ever mission.

The agency was an all girls until her farther gave permission for boys to enter. Tracy didn't like the idea until these four hot guys walked in.

So that's how it started.

Hi I'm Tracy
Or Tigz as most people call me
I hope you will enjoy this and please check out my book

Well thanks

Bye for now :)