Chapter 2

Caspers POV

I was playing with carrot my cat. He is 4 years old. Carrot loves jumping. I'm kinda surprised he hasn't hurt himself yet. Patches and carrot are friends. Tracy's dog, who you haven't met yet, is a wolf/ husky. Her names Lucy. She's an amazing dog but she's really old like 14 years old. She has a puppy called Maximus and he's only small about 2 years old.

Megan's POV

This guy kept looking a me and I blushed. He was hot! Tracy and this other guy were talking but she seemed to be more focused on his looks then the convocation.
"Okay megz9000 can you get Cas2000 and carrot." Tracy only called us by our spy names. Only when she's angry or we are in great danger she calls us by our proper name.
I nodded running upstairs and into the girls dorm.
"Hey Casper." She nodded and scratched carrots ear.
"Tracy wants us downstairs as we have the boys here." She nodded picking up carrot and walking behind me. At the moment patches is in bed getting some rest. He was really busy yesterday.
Once I walked towards the room, I hear shuffling in Thomas's office. I shudder and continued to the main room or aka the common room.

Unknown POV

Once my girlfriend calls the guys over and I snuggle into her chest. She's so sweet and I
Love her so much.
I love you Lauren.

Hey another chapter
Ooh who's the unknown POV
Anyway hope
Your enjoying

Tigz x