Chapter 5

Ashton's POV
(Fuck, at last)

Megan, patches, carrot, Luke, Mikey, Casper and Calum (OH
GOD I FORGOT TO MENTION CALUM EARLIER 😭😭😱)
Were shocked, Tracy was never this upset. Mark
Came in and his jaw dropped.
"Uh training is over for today, go back to your dorms." Megan was the first to get up and run out. Casper took slow steps and we followed behind. Luke looked sad, Mikey was holding onto caspers hand. I, I just walked in silence and looked at the ground.

Luke's POV

Tracy looked so sad, tears started forming in my eyes. I'm going to see her, ask her if she's okay then hug her and won't let go until she's happy.
We got up to the dorms but we all went into the girls dorm except for Calum he walked straight into the boys dorm.
I saw Tracy on her bed facing this white wall. I climbed up and hugged her from behind, I was expecting her to punch me or do some move I have seen her do to some other guy in the agency.
"Hey you okay?" I asked, kissing her cheek.
She blushed and turned around.
I looked at her face, tears streamed down her beautiful cheeks, her eyes red and puffy.
"I'm fine, I just can't believe he moved on from Ma! He promised he wouldn't, he doesn't even visit her grave." She sobbed into my chest.
I felt my heart beat fast.
I hugged her tighter.
"Do you want to go to her gave now, just me and you so you can get this off your chest and tell her?" She looked up and smiled.
"Yeah okay." She tied her hair up and jumped off her bed.
"Let's go and see Ma." She giggled.
Her mood changed so quickly at the mention of her mum, it made me smile.
"Let's go beautiful." I grabbed her hand and walked out the room.

Hey. How are you?
Wait that's too formal haha
Anyway hope you are enjoying
I love writing this.
My nan passed away on the first of September so I might not update
I know it's early I just needed to warn you
So you wouldn't think I wouldn't update again
NEVER! I love updating for you guys

Love yall
😘

Tigz x