Calm down.

That was the past.

THE PAST.

JUST THE PAST.

YOU THINK SO??????

PERSEUS.

MY DEAR PERSEUS.

DON'T TRY TO.

DON'T EVEN DARE.

SO.

calm down.

Yes.

I swallowed hard.

The only thing falling down around me was my life anyway.

~

Victor's POV

Percy fell asleep somehow.

Not in a very peaceful sleep. He kept waking me, mumbling and twitching. I sighed and leaned back, tired. We would arrive soon. Maybe I would wake him. I glanced at him. I wasn't sure. He had a hard time sleeping nowadays, and there was a small chance he would end up sleeping tonight. I would wake him when we arrived.

He needed his sleep.

I wasn't happy about this quest. I wanted to tell him not to do anything, just stay in the infirmary, but the look in his eyes stopped me.

I huffed and opened my eyes, glancing at Percy once again. He was fine. He had a few healing scars, and his heart was functioning well atleast for now. He was-

He woke up.

His eyes flew open and he lurched forward, wrapping his arms around himself faster than light. His eyes were wide, and he was breathing hard.
"Percy?"
"Wh- when are we arriving?"
I furrowed my eyebrows. "Soon."
He took a deep breath. "Like... How long?"
"

Less than 30 minutes."
He swallowed hard and rubbed his face, mumbling something.
"Are you okay?"
"Yes. I'm fine."

It wasn't that convincing.

Maybe a nightmare? He always had a fear of flying, except when he was on his wings or a pegsi. It could be just that.

Just that.

I glanced at him one last time, watching him trying to calm himself down.

Just that.

~

I hated the way Percy looked at Annabeth.

He denied it. He said he hated Annabeth. Acted like it.

Lies.

I knew it by the way he looked at her. How she was like a rose surroundes by thick glass walls- only to see and not to touch.

He shouldn't like her.

He was a idiot. An fool sunken deep down in love. I scowled and stirred the soup in the pot.

"Uh.... Victor?"

"What." I snapped.

"Do you like cooking?"

I scowled at the food I had made. Hazel looked from far away with wide eyes. Leo stared at the table with wide eyes, and Percy smiled, just a little bit.
"He tends to cook when he's annoyed." Percy informed Leo.
"Oh."
He sat down and started eating, which made me feel a little bit better. I looked at Hazel.
"Get Annabeth."
She scurried away to get her and Annabeth came out to the small table that was cluttered with food.
Her eyes widened. "Are we allowed to use this much money?"
I slammed the spoon on the table, feeling somewhat annoyed at her presence.
"I don't care. Percy can conjure some more."
Leo sat down and took a big bite.
"This is really good!"
Hazel sat down next to him. Percy looked a bit happier with the blue food. "Sit down." Percy smiled.

He loved food.

I didn't see his smile in a while.

I sighed as all of my irriation melted away. I sat next to him and ate, hoping he knew that all I wanted was to be alive, well, and happy.

~