Chapter XXXV

"Baby I swear to God, if you kiss me while this lipstick ia drying, I will kill you."

Wesley was being bold and daring today, dressed all sexy the same with the suit and tie but different brand.

"You shouldn't swear...." he teased.

I put one finger up and my diva attitude clicked in, "I swear, I SWEAR-"

And he kissed me.

Ooooohhh I was gonna get this boy.

I ran after him as the girls sqeauled jumping out of the way. Until Kimara grabbed me and blocked my way of getting him.

"Hey what the-" I gasp. "KIMARA!" I hug her with all my life's content. Behind her was the Asian, Jamacian, Puerto Rican, (and all the mixture of that shit) boy. And let me tell you how FIIINNNNEEEE this brotha was!

"Uh-uhhhh....heyy." I studder to him.

He smiles and waves at me. "Hello."

"Sistas, girls, this is Julian."

"Hiiiii Jullliiiaaaannnnnn," everyone said in unison.

"And this, is one of my siblings, Sheilah, and Sheilah, this is my fiancé, Julian."

"Fiancé!?" Aubrey shrieked. "How long have you've guys been-"

"This is going on our third year, so we have time on our hands. Buutttt, I wanna get married soon and didn't want to do it this year 'cause Mama would fret."

I nodded my head. "True."

"But I gotta get going. I have to holla at a few more people that I haven't seen in long time. Holla!"

Kimara and Julian leave as soon as Mama walks out of the closet looking goregous as EVER. All the women in the room gasped. Mama had on a nice white dress that had laced sleeves that came around her neck, her smooth skin in the back was shown all the way to her butt, and pearled-beads and glitter, made a goregous design in the front. But the best thing was the bottom of the dress faded in an ombre of red. Her dyed-brown hair was braided into a milk-maid braiding style and her make-up was so natural, she really didn't need it because Mama was beautiful already. A pearled necklace hung delicately from her neck and diamond studs topped it off on her ear. She didn't look goregous, she looked flawless.

"Do I look okay?" she asked with a worried look when no one said anything.

We all shouted yes's getting siced for her, and she slighty blushed. Today was the day Mama was getting married! And showtime. We all crumbled out the door till Mama held Aubrey and me back.

"I just wanted to let y'all know, I love both of you, and you both will be my beautiful princesses forever." She kissed our foreheads.

"But what about the time-" Aubrey started.

"No, no, if you keep repeating the past, the future will slap you back in the face. Enough said. I'm about to crap in this thing right now, because I'm REALLY nervous and sweating already so..."

We all laugh.

"Your gonna do great Mama. You always do." I add.

Her eye glassed with tears and she pulled us in a big hug again. "Stop. Your gonna ruin this cheap-ass make-up they put on my face." We heard a click of a camera, and all turned our heads. The photographer took a glance at his camera then us. "Nice." Then he walked away.

She kissed out foreheads. "Let's make this party happen."

Aubrey got on stage and cleared her throat in the microphone. "Hey, I would like to dedicate this song to my mama and Lamont, and also to me."