Chapter XI

I threw a bunch of clothes on my bed. What am I gonna wear, What am I gonna wear!?

Today was Wesley's little family get together. I was freaking out because I don't know what to wear! I threw down some more clothes from my closet.

I wanted to look classy, but trashy, and just a little nasty for Wesley. I don't want his mom to get the wrong idea, and think I was some stripper at a stripper joint or anything. Then she'll never appreciate me and think what did her son get into? I want her to know I was a neat nice lady and had manners like my mama taught me, but also get Wesley to drool over me. How am I gonna do that if I have nothing scrumptious to wear?

I sighed and fell backward on my pile of clothes. My whole clothing rack in my room was almost empty.

I thought about Wesley and what he would like to see me in. We haven't talked since that public incident at the school parking lot. I was afraid he won't like me anymore. I mean, I haven't texted or called him, but what if he doesn't wanna talk to me? Maybe he's thinking of a plan to break-up with me.

I cover my eyes. Ugghhh I was so fustrated! Why was I acting like this? Wesley breaking up with me because of that? That's crazy! But it could happen.

I was going crazy for him, and wanted him to be with me, and have that whitey-smile... I just missed him!

I rolled in my clothes, too lazy to get up. I saw brown-sleek legs at my head.

"What are you doing? You're supposed to get ready for the party!" Aubrey snapped.

"I'm not going," I mumbled.

"What!? Yes, you are! Wait, why not?"

"Because Wesley doesn't like me anymore."

Aubrey laughed. "Do you know how stupid that sounds? If he didn't like you, why would he invite you to this family party?"

I didn't feel like explaining it to her, one, because she wouldn't understand and two, it was hard to explain.

"Look, I have nothin' to wear alright? Nothing is good to look classy, sassy, or just little nasty."

"That's where you call me to the rescue, we'll look in Mama's closet."

My eyes widened. "Mama will kill us if we wore her clothes."

Aubrey grinned devilishly."Not if we tell her."

I like the way she thinks.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Aubrey and I picked out a cute party dress for me. It was more like an outfit. I had a white top and white short pencil skirt on.  To top it off, I added large hoop earrings and baby-blue wedges.

I stood infront of the full-length mirror.

Dang, I looked fly.

"Wow." Aubrey said, "You look so beautiful Sheilah."

I smiled at Aubrey and reached for in a hug.

"Same to you Aubrey, rocking that pink dress."

Aubrey's dress was more overly exposed than mine. The dress barely passes her thighs as in the back, the zipper started from her butt, three thick straps straight-cross only covered her bare back. I don't know what made her choose that dress, but whatever she wants.

"Now let's get ready and PAR-TAY!!! I screamed.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

We decided to drive to Wesley's house to look professional. It sounds stupid, but we were too lazy to walk in heels to his house. Shortly, we arrived, and every time I go over to his house, it was always breath-taking to me. We parked behind plenty and I mean..more than twenty cars in the circular driveway, it was like black friday.