Chapter IV

Wesley smiled his pearly whites at me. Still in shock, I closed my mouth.

"Like the pool much?" He smirked.

He looked at my legs in the water. I slighty blushed pulling my legs out. "Yeah, its um..... relaxing." I managed to say, "Nice seeing you moving here."

Wesley stretched his arms up.

"Same to you too."

He jumped in the water and got out of the pool. While this was happening, I watched and thought this boy is not living here. No way. When he walked towards me, I realized he was a good few inches taller than me in a good way.

He was wet. As in came from pool. (Don't think dirty). He was now in front of me, and he looked into my eyes. I started flushing again. Damn him! He was only a couple of inches away, so close, that I could hear him breathing.

"Are these for me?" He looked at them and into my eyes.

Man... I love staring into them... Wait, what the hell am I sayin'?

I missed my cue, and coughed, "Yeah. My um... mom made it for your um... family." I looked at the ground.

His eyes were way too powerful. I could drown in them.

"Oh," he smiled his perfect pearly-whites, "Tell your mom I said thanks, and I have something for you."

Why would he have something for me?

He did a little tilt rebound with his head nodding to go inside his house.

He smiled again, and I had to ask, "How did you get your teeth so perfect?"

He turned around and started walking backward. "I use to have braces since I was... eight, three times, and went through a tooth surgery to get them like this."

He smiled again, but this time with dimples, and he licked his lips at me.

My insides started tingling. He pushed opened the glass door and went straight to what seems to be the refrigerator. It was gray and huge, looking like it was made of stern-steel. He turned back around and came back toward me.

"I'll take those," he said, and I felt his hand on top of mine. Electricity zipped up inside of me, and my palms started to sweat.

Why was he making me nervous? All he took were the cobbler pies.

"I'm gonna go put on a shirt before my sister comes in and yells at me." Wesley ate one of the cobblers and started licking his fingers.

"Mmmmm....," his eyes grew wide, "This is really good."

Wesley dimple-smiled and turned around going upstairs. I didn't realize I was holding my breath. I exhaled and blink several times.

Why am I still here? I did what I needed to do, so I'm done.

I couldn't move my legs. Another idea popped in my head instead. I wandered around the first floor before Wesley got back. I didn't want to seem nosy, but I was curious. One room had clean white carpet. I bent down to touch it to see if it was real. It was soft and fuzzy.

"Whoa....." I breathed out. Not in a million years would my mama buy this stuff. White carpet was expensive to keep clean these days too.

The room didn't look finished, but it looked like the Study room with a desktop and computer in it. A glass lamp was hanging far from the ceiling, and a little couch on stairs near the window. This room was double the... maybe triple the size of my own room.

I didn't want to get the carpet dirty, so I walked through their kitchen and stepped on their rosewood floor. Their circular stairs were leading up to the next floor, and from afar, I saw a pool.