Chapter XXII

"I love you."

Was all Wesley had to say to make thrills and pleasure flow through me. We drove back to his house for some reason, as he kissed me out the car door, and picked me up while I wrapped my legs around his torso, up to his room. He pushed me against his door, not sure if anyone was in the house, and filled me up.

Mannnn, I wanted this to happen since, and now I'm getting the goods. Wesley yanked my shirt off and pulld me to his bed. He sprinkled kisses down my neck, and takes off his shirt as well. His beautiful- flawless tanned glinced from the window.

LAWD! Why is he so damn sexy?!

To top it off, his abs were born from fucking heaven. I grabbed his face and pressed it roughly on his. I wanted every moment to count for us. Wesley pulls away and kisses down down down, stripping my pants off.

It was definitely heating ME up.

Wesley pulled his lips away from my skin. "Mmmmm, you taste good." he silked.

I leaned to his ear, "You talk a lot but don't do much."

I leaned back, to see his smirk.

"Don't worry, " he said, "I give you something to not talk but scream about."

Oooooooo this boy talks stuff!

Wesley bites his lower lip, smiling, and slowly slides down my underwear.

Mh, like Bruno Mars, says, "I'll be locked out of heaven."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wesley and I are in his..... well, one of those rooms in his house with a TV.

Yesterday.....

OOOOHHH! I can't even say what happened yesterday! I didn't even know Wesley had all THAT in him for a white boy, but dammmnnnn, they know what to do. With pain and pleasure.

I'm laying on Wesley's couch watching TV as he's on the floor.

"Wesleeeeyyyy......" I whined, "Why aren't you on the couch with me?"

It actually feels like he's been avoiding me the whole day. Was I that bad? Yeah, sad to say I was a virgin until, Wesley took my virginity, but no way in hell was I gonna tell him that.

"Hmm?" Wesley says strengthing to face me. His hair was all over the place making him look adorable and sexy.

"Cause my queen gets the couch," he replied.

My lips spread into a smile, and I jump off the couch and straddle my legs around him.

"Well, I feel bad about that now since it's not my house." I fake pouted, and I slide my hands up to his amazing stomach to his hair, placing a kiss on his lips. He wraps his hands around my waist to my ass.

Smirking, Wesley then rolled me around till he's on top of me.

"I liked yesterday," he whispered to me wiggling his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes but smiled, "So did I. Maybe.... we should do it again sometime."

Wesley looked around. "How about now?"

I gap at him. "Are you crazy!? Dalton is in the other room! You're so dirty, I swear."

He just laughed. Suddenly, he dropped the light expression and got serious, caressing a strand of hair out of my face.

"Sheilah, I.... have to tell you something."

I got nervous all over again. Was he dumping me? I know that's stupid, but maybe he was lying about yesterday or found a girl that can do better. Maybe I'll just let him say it, then I'll just dump his ass so.... I could look good. Sounds about right.