Chapter XVI

♥Wesley's P.O.V♥

I went outside and watched Dalton miss the goal so many times, I was about to blow.

"You alright man?" I asked.

Dalton stops kicking and brushes sweat off his forehead. "What do you mean by alright?"

"Well you're missing the goal a lot when it's not even that hard to miss, and I was wondering..... how you're keeping up with the relation-"

"It's fine." he snapped, "How's yours? Keep in touch with Sheilah much?"

I gritted my teeth.

"No, but thanks for asking, it's really not your business."

"Ha! Is that so? All you have been doing for the past days is sit up in your room. You never come down and eat, or practice soccer. You're just slumping in your room thinking about your messed up love life."

I stepped closer to him. "You're about this close to getting punched in the face Dalton. You don't know shit. What about yours? How's Aubrey doing? We would never know you dated a black girl because you never brought her over! You're afraid. Afraid of what Mom's gonna think when she founds out you like black chicks too. But no. You go on and screw her anyway. You're an asshole."

"I'm an asshole?! At least I screwed my girl! You actually cheated AND screwed someone else!"

I was about to tackle him when Skye walked between us with her plastic- shown legs.

"Eww boys, stop talking about screwing other girls, that's disgusting." She snobs.

"It wasn't your conversation to began with," I grumbled.

Skye flipped her hair, like the stuck-up blonde girl she was.

"Whatever, you guys are just SO immature, like grow up already."

I flipped her off and she walked off to get in her car. I never did like Skye and never will. She was a straight-up bitch to me and always has been. We weren't blood-related either.

I glared back to Dalton, "But really Dalton, are you gonna tal-"

"We're done Wes. She doesn't want me anymore, 'kay? But you know that blonde chick that always flirts with me?"

He began laughing, "I might give her something to think about if you know what I mean." He licked his lips.

I shook my head. "Dalton, you can't just forget it like it's nothing."

"But it wasn't anything. Hey, if she wants to meet new guys, I can meet new girls. I'm moving on you know and you should too." And he walked past me inside.

I know my bro was hurting. Really bad this time. I remember seeing this when he dated this one chick. Melissa. She had nice flowing hair and green eyes, Dalton fell over heels for. She was cute I guess if you were going for younger girls that were your brother's age (hell no) and kept staring at me every time she came over. Though, they did have it bad for each other until Dalton slapped this girls ass on purpose, who inconvenience, was Melissa's friend, Jacklyn.

Yep. Dalton slapped a girls ass.

All chaos broke loose, Jacklyn and Melissa fought, got suspended, you know the rest.... it was the stupidest arguments in history like maybe she did have a better ass! You don't fight the girl!

Then BAM, they break up.

Dalton moped about it for a whole straight week! He can't even shut-up for a week. Until he outta the blue, was either high or got hit in the head, to get the idea to play with girls like fire. Even those fashion models on PINK, Victoria Secret. He broke one of their hearts because he said something douche-bag like and got put in the new papers. Yep. My brother was that bad of an ass.