Chapter XXVII

Uggh, and boy was I wrong..... to believe him.

Yesss..... the fellas were glancin' and peepin' their eyes at me, checking out my body, but I'm not checkin' them out. I'm only HERE for my boo.

Wesley kept eyeing the playas, and giving them evil glares, but he needs to chill.... I got this.

We arrived at a hood ghetto basketball court where the lines were deadly faded, chains were used as nets instead of a piece of rope, and cops driving by twenty/four seven. Everyone, well some I knew, came to watch them play their game or just wanted to show their ratchet-selves off.

"My baby said her first word. Boo boo. I said yes gurl, yyyessss..... my baby be going to them rich ass schools lile Yale." Fa' Nay Nay replied.

I rolled my eyes. This girl needs to know the definition of education first.

Fa' Nay Nay was a bitch I knew, from back in those days, who dropped out of middle school amd hung in the streets.

Fa'Nay Nay smacked her gum everywhere and chomped the life out of it. Her cute baby, Destiny, was rubbing her eyes looking tired.

Poor baby. She's gotta suffer with ratchet trash.....

"What about you Sheilah? Who's your baby daddy over there?" Fa' Nay Nay smirked asking me.

Soem skanks blinked their glued-on fake eyelashes at me, waiting for a response.

"I don't have a "baby daddy", just my baby ballin' on the court.

"Oh. Who you talkin' 'bout?" Fa' Nay Nay pushed on, getting all up in my ear. Smacking that gum.

"You see the lightest of the lightest-skinned one? Yeah. That's my boo and I'm proud to say, he's mine."

She scrunched her nose. "Mmh. White boy? What do you want from him? Je ain't giving you "all-that" like the rest of them."

The skank group, all followed in suite with "mmh." sounds.

"All he's using you for is some booty, he's never had before. Juicy black booty. Like they say, "the darker the berry, thr sweeter the juice" Aaaaayyyeeee......"

They laugh in unison.

I clenched my hands into fist. Who.... does she think she is talking about my man like that?

Oh no.

"Well excuse you. You shouldn't be applauding for your man after he dumped you on my sidewalk when he couldn't find a place fore you to stay. Ayyyeeee...."

"Oooooooooh, Fa' Nay Nay.....! She put shu under THAT pot."

I turn my head and see Sean eating a hot dog.

Where the hell did he get a hot dog!?

Before I could ask, Sean is whistlin' to someone out on the court shouting, "HEY BABY! Work THEM LEGS!"

Everyone stops what there doing and I turn my head.

Dam-, Ugh, Curse my life.....

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

My cousin was here.

Why? Oh wait, there was only one reason for it..... my mom's wedding. She's like inviting the whole town.

My... mh, cousin, Vivian, walked witj grace across the basketball court match game holdin' on. All the guys stopped playin' and just drooled and "watched" her.

She had on high black heels, a red long petticoat jacket (that looked like she had nothing under it), a Michael Kors white signature tote that probably costs more than how much I make a month, and white Dior sunglasses.