Chapter 24

Heaven POV

How the fuck dare he. I can't believe it I literally just saved his ass twice and he has the fucking audacity to say some shit like that. But I guess since I am the most feared hunter there is and all this time I was pretty much a lie so he can be mad at the part.

I thought he would understand but apparently he doesn't. I mean if our roles were switched yeah I would be mad and shocked but I would've gotten over it because I love him. Like really deeply truly love him. Tears well up in my eyes at the thought of leaving him but I blink them away as I pull up to my house. Now this time I truly mean one more night then I'm leaving.

I get out of my truck with Mason and Dylan and we head inside. I set my stuff down "Alright pack up but we are staying one more night" I say they mumble a quick okay and head upstairs.

After packing up we bought a bunch a beer and just decided to sit in the woods and drink around a bonfire. Right now we are extremely drunk so we are just fooling around.

"No no no if I had to pick one person to fuck for one night it would be Ian Somerhalder" I said through a fit of giggles.

"What about Giovanni" Dylan mocks in a sing song voice

"I wouldn't fuck him for one night.....I'd fuck him for all my life cause I love him" I slur

"Ewwww" Mase and Dylan screech. While I laugh "What he's hot  Mase and Dyl I can't help but be addicted to the sexiness that he reeks of" I say "Pass me a beer I'm going for a walk.....come on with the beer" They throw me two beers and I open it before stumbling off into the woods.

I'm not really paying any attention to where I'm going just walking. Tomorrow we leave and I'm gonna ask Mase and Dylan to be my forever partners since they are kinda like my brothers now. Like the time when we walked in on Mase.

FLASHBACK:

Me and Dylan were downstairs playing COD. "Heaven" he dragged out my name"Let me win please" Dylan nags because we are playing team deathmatch and I'm winning 5-46.

"Dylan why would I do that"

"Well because this is our third round and your winning still" he pauses the game and turns to me with a pout.

"How about we settle this with a nerf gun war" I suggest with challenging eyes

"Deal lets go see if Mase wants to play" We get up and jog upstairs to Mase's room as we near closer we hear something horrible . We exchange glances and creep slowly upstairs. Dylan puts his ears to the door. But I open the door and Dylan falls I laugh but it stops when I look at Mase.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" he sings a he turns around shaking his booty. He has a brush in his hand and he's in nothing but his boxers and white socks. He freezes when he sees me and  Dylan. It's not long before I'm on the floor laughing with tears streaming down my face. He rushes to turn his ipod off.

"What.....the....f-fuck M-m-mase" I say through laughter "We came up here to see if you wanted to have a nerf war with us but we weren't expecting this" I choke out

"Stop laughing" He huffs like a child

"When I heard the horrible noises I thought you were jacking off at least that would've been normal....but....this this is comedy gold" Dylan speaks

END OF FLASHBACK

I laugh at the memory. I continue trudging through the woods chugging down my beers. That was good times. It would've been better if Giovanni was there that was after the dinner with his parents.