Chapter 13

Heaven POV

He hugged me tighter mumbling things like 'I'm sorry' and 'I thought you were dead' also he mumbled 'my beautiful freaking mate'. His what?

"Heaven where were you I thought you were dead I'm so sorry for yelling at you it's my fault I'm so sorry if I hadn't have gotten so angry but mostly jealous then you would've been here instead of wondering around the woods alone what have to your face you scratches and dried blood caked up on your face and you smell intensely of blood and a bit of wolf and vampire" His questions seemed endless. Even though I was still angry at him I couldn't help but melt into his arms loving the smell of a woodsy spice he gave off.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as lifted me and sniffed me deeply "Um Giovanni sorry to break up this love fest nut she was attacked by rogue hybrids" Dylan says slightly tapping Giovanni's shoulder.

"WHAT Heaven you were attacked how did you get away from it how are you alive did it hurt you did he bite you of course he didn't seeing that you are very well here" I looked to Mason and signed a story that I was thinking of while we were walking back to the cabin.

"Um she stabbed it with a silver knife that Luciano gave her because they crossed paths when she was wondering around" Giovanni's jaw clenched but in a very sexy wa- wait a minute snap out of it because you can't be with him. Maybe a fling but that would have to be it as soon as you got a new mission.

"Omigosh Gio move Heaven are you okay" Nicki says shoving Giovanni off of me and hugging me with Jordan following suit. I nodded but pointed to my face and my torso. Nicki looked down for a moment realizing I was only in my bra then she looked back at Giovanni who had lustful hungry eyes while eyeing me up and down. She covered up my torso by spreading her arms in front of me while shaking her head in amusement. She ordered Giovanni and the other boys to turn around much to Giovanni's disappointment.

She then lead me into my room making sure no one was peeking with Jordan following. When we were in my room they ordered me too take a shower while Jordan rummaged through my bag looking for pajamas. After my cold shower I threw on the clothes that were laying on my bed. Then I sat down while Nicki brushed my hair.

"Heaven can we ask you something" I looked at her motioning for her continue "Giovanni is your mate and as you probably saw earlier he was crying because he thought you were dead he really cares about you and I know Giovanni probably wanted to tell you himself that you two are mates but he is to slow but anyway the question is will you stay because Giovanni literally can't live without you"

Wait a minute me and Giovanni are mates but that's impossible I'm a hunter and he's an Alpha I can't be his mate. I'm not his mate I may be attracted to him but we can't be together maybe a fling but nothing long term or serious. Now I definitely  have to hurry up and finish this mission. 

I hear creaks of the hardwood floor becoming louder as Nicki is still continuing about Gio and I. There's three knocks at the door so Nicki stops brushing my hair and looks to the door telling the person to come in. The person is no other than Giovanni.

Giovanni's POV

She's here she's not dead she's alive injured but alive. She's mine and I will never make her mad again I will be by her side and give her anything her heart desires. I should probably tell her we are mates soon but not right now I will wait until tomorrow morning.

I need her in my arms I need to see her smell her make sure she is okay make sure she forgives me. But I keep remembering her in her bra so I know if I see her in her again I'm gonna pounce. I can't believe she was attacked and walking alone in her bra....wait she was in her bra with Mase and Dylan they were probably ogling her.

'kill them because now they have seen her in her bra only we should see her in her bra' my wolf says through gritted teeth

'We can't kill them she will never forgive me them Mase and Dylan are like her best friends and she might cry and if you see her cry you are gonna rush to her side but she is gonna push you away and that will hurt because its like she rejec-'  I was gonna continue my rant but my wolf cut me off

'Okay fine but just thinking about her rejecting me makes me whimper so I won't kill them...today"

After that fun conversation and the mindless chatter between the boys I decided I should go see how Heaven is doing. I stand and excuse myself and start walking ti Heaven and I's room as I come closer to the door I can hear Nicki droning on about something.

I knock first so I can give them a bit of privacy just incase they aren't decent well just incase Jordan and Nicki aren't decent. Nicki yells for me to come in and I open the door slowly. I see Nicki on Heaven's bed on her knees with Heaven sittind down on her bed while Jordan is on her phone on the floor.

"Um you guys can I talk to Heaven alone for a minute" Nicki looks at Heaven who nods her head.

"Heaven some paper and markers are over there" Nicki says pointing to a dresser. She grabs Jordan's arms as they retreat out of the room. I go over and sit beside Heaven facing the front while she turns and faces me with one leg on the bed and the other hanging off. I shift uncomfortably for a while and look at Heaven who has an adorable confused expression on her face. I stare at her longer until out of nowhere I just lunge at her. Pulling her into a bone crushing hug drowning her face and neck in sloppy kisses.

I stop kissing her and look up at her she has the look of shock and amusement. I lay her down still keeping her in my embrace. I lay us softly down on her pillows staring down at her face stuffed in my chest. I run my fingers in her hair and she looks up at me.

"I'm sorry" she has a look of confusion on her gorgeous face "for yelling at you I should have never done that will you please forgive me" she smiles and pushes herself up to kiss me. When her lips connect with mine I feel this warm feeling spread over my face and down to my toes. I pull her closer to me by placing my hand on the back of her neck. I bite her bottom lip tenderly and she opens her mouth letting my tongue explore every reachable space in her mouth.

She pull back and I whimper while she smirks. She snuggles up closer to me placing her head in my neck. She kisses my neck and I groan but I'll get her tomorrow so I decide to fall asleep with a smile on my face and beauty in my arms.