Chapter 19

Heaven POV

"Oh it seems we have Red here the almighty and ruthless killer" the leader says in a smug tone but you can feel the nervousness radiate off of him

"Yeah I'm here and you should be scared because you are only a group of 350 with vampires rogues and witches" I retort

"Yes 350 supernatural beings who can take you out in a second and your little goons too"

I roll my eyes "I don't know if you have read this but I have killed entire wolf packs and vampire packs with over 700 people"

"Have you ever killed a witch pack because they can kill you with one of their spells remember" He smirk and smug tone is back

"I'm Red do you really think I would let a witch cast a spell on me with out some magic of my own"

"Well...um well..." I smirk

"Goons lets get this over with so I can leave" Mase hits me on my shoulder lightly

"I'm not a goon but lets do this anyway" The rest of the rogue wolves shift the witches have their hands up with different color lights illuminating from them and the vampires have their fangs at the ready. I take out my gun and the 'goons' do the same. They charge at us and we shoot each one but there are two many so we head into the belly of the beast taking out any rogue we see.

I shoot a rogue and throw a three silver daggers at some vampires. I look over at Dylan and see a vampire about to bite him I run over to the vampire and twist its neck the loud unsettling sound of its neck breaking does not go unnoticed. The body falls limp then a witch comes over to me and punches me in my back. I fall on the floor but I do that weird thing where you put your legs up in the air and snap back up.

She goes in for another punch but I easily dodge it and knee her in the stomach. She doubles over then I kick her in her face she falls to the ground. I stomp on her throat until she begins to cough up blood soon she dies. I turn around just in time to see a wolf about to jump on me it get up and lunges at me and bites down at my ankle I hold in the scream that wanted to come out. I shoot it in its skull. The body shifts and I began running to help Dylan who is being cornered I take a grenade and bite the top off I throw it over. Dylan back flips out of the way as the wolves look at him in confusion.

BOOM! The wolves bursted through the air shifting into their human form. I finally realize that people were screaming. I looked around to see all the wolves vampires and witches wear all dead but the leader was nowhere to be seen. All three of us came to the center of the portion of the room that was blood splattered. We turned around to see everyone with shock and fear. I look up to Giovanni and his parents. Then something caught my eye.

I grabbed Dylan's gun which was still loaded. I ran over to the area under the balcony with Mase following. He lifted me up over his shoulders a stood up on his shoulders and took a leap of faith hoping I would make across. Surprisingly I did...barely still hanging from the balcony I swing over from the edge and land with a soft thud. I lifted my gun and aimed as Giovanni and his parents began to back up. Then I shoot.

Giovanni POV

She shoots and I wait for the pain of the bullet or the gasps but it doesn't come. I slowly open my eyes Red still has her gun up with one eye closed. I look to the side to see if my parents are okay and the are. I look behind me and I see that she shot rogue leader I guess he was coming up to kill me. Red saved me and my parents and my packs life. I looked to the front of me where Red stood her gun down ans she spoke.

"Alpha Mr. and Mrs.Scott are you okay" her voice was so enticing it was like church bells it was the sweetest voice I have ever heard. I shake my head snapping out of my trance.

"Yes I'm fine Mom Dad are two okay" I look at them they nod "We are fine but why did you save us"

"Its my job" she smiled the smile I felt like I knew from somewhere

"But Red is a ruthless killer who kills whoever" My dad counters

"Don't tell anyone this but I only kill evil rogues witches or vampires I don't just kill I kill so I can protect just like I did today" I couldn't believe it I looked over to my mom who had a knowing smile on her face. She stared at Red then stepped up to her and hugged her she whispered something in her ear that I couldn't quite hear. She stepped back and looked at Red for a moment.

"You are so special and I'm so proud of you" she said Red smiled and was about to jump over the balcony again until I stopped her.

"Wait" she looked back "Thank you how could I ever repay you" I could see the smile on her face widen as I said that

"Trust me when I say you have already done that and I know you will keep doing it too" she blew me a kiss and jumped down from the balcony landing swiftly on her feet. I watched as she ran off with her 'goons' but before she did she looked back at me and sighed she turned back around and was off through the hole in the wall because of the explosion. I looked down and jumped off the balcony. I ran over to Jordan.

"Jor are you okay"

"Yeah except for the fact that I was almost killed but Red saved my life" her voice was monotone

"I know the feeling but have you seen Heaven" she shook her head panic rushed into me but it aside. I turned back to my pack. "Is everyone okay" my voice think with an authority 

"Yes Alpha" they replied. I nodded and ran out the double doors to search for Heaven.

Heaven POV

After we got out of the building we went back into my truck and changed into my dress. As I was stepping into my dress I felt a sharp pain course through my leg. I looked down to see to see that a had a large gash. I forgot that the wolf had bit me.

"Dylan carry me" he nods and lifts me up bridal style after he put his clothes on. He lifts me up and carries me through the double doors. Everyone heads snap towards me.