Chapter 11

Heaven POV

After their endless questions about me and Giovanni I got dressed since we had to get with me with other school. I let Jordan pick out my outfit since I was still lazy. She throws me some black shorts and a black short sleeved shirt that has a red heart on it. I get dressed and place on my red converse and pull me hair up into a ponytail. Then we all head to the dining area where will be given further instructions.

After the whole morning announcements we head over to the lake. Where we have to use row boats to get over. The row boats can fit three in each so of course Mase Dylan I get into a boat. They rowed while I had sat in the middle. We successfully made our way to the other side followed by the others students. After we tied our boats to the dock we made onto land to be greeted by a very handsome looking boy with brown hair and vibrant green eyes. He walked up to me and greeted me in a very posh way.

"Hello beautiful and who might your pretty self be" he said with a kiss of my hand. I blush slightly as begins to trail kisses up my arm.

"Get your hands off of her Kendrick" Giovanni growls in a voice that even I'm slightly scared of. The boy who I'm guessing is Kendrick looks up and releases my arm. Giovanni comes up and places one arm firmly around my waist pulling me into his chest. Possessive much.

"Gio its been forever since I have seen you how's it been" Kendrick says with the most fakest voice he can muster

" I've been well but keep your paws off of-"

"Heaven Madison Greene" he finishes with a smirk directed towards me I glare because he's one of those people that know about me.

"How the hell did you know" He says tightening his grip on me

"Ask her your damn self I'm pretty sure she will tell you" I close my eyes then open them back giving the deadliest glare I can muster. He slightly flinches but covers at as a cough.

"Anyway have you heard about the other school coming here I heard he is a human Alpha" Kendrick says trying to change the subject. I lean in further motioning for him to continue.

"Well he was but the Alpha got killed in a rogue attack so he became Alpha I think his name is Luciano but he prefers to be called Lucas" Lucas where have I heard that name before. Giovanni was about to reply with a smart comment but stopped the vrooms of loud cars screech in our ears. We snap our head in the direction it came from. On the side of the many cars it says Rydel High so I'm guessing that's the third and final school. When the kids all step out they look pretty badass wrapped in tight white and black clothes. Then this one boy with spiky black hair brown eyes and tan skin wrapped in leather and in sunglasses. 

He honestly looks like someone from Grease but more modern and powerful I'm guessing the new Alpha. He and his 'posse' take confident strides toward. As they come in a closer range of  us I can see the large smirk making him more sexier. With his 6'7 build strong chiseled jaw lines and a built much like Giovanni's."Well well well what do we have here" he says with a voice I feel some type of remembrance too.

"Hi Luciano" Giovanni says through gritted teeth Kendrick just waves. "Hi Gio seeing as you already know who I am mind introducing me to your lady friend" He gestures to me whille Giovanni glares for a moment.

"This is Heaven she is mute" I reach my hand out to shake. He takes off his shades eyeing me up I do the same thing to him. Feeling I know him from somewhere.We continue this for a moment until I stare into his brown orbs feeling somehow deeply connected with this person.He reaches out and shakes my hand slightly having his hand linger. When he pulls his hand back he continues to stare at me almost shocked and slightly nervous. "You are more beautiful than from what I last remembered" He says suddenly I give him a strange look.

"You don't remember me do you" I shake my head "Well it might take awhile but soon you will remember me but I remember you very well"I didn't know if that had a double meaning to it. "Ahem you know Heaven already" Giovanni says with anger pure in his voice.

 Luciano looked at Giovanni  for a second then back at me "Yeah but she has yet to remember me I'll see you later....Mad Dog" and with that he struts off towards his part of the camp. I watch his retreating figure Mad Dog there was only two people who called me Mad Dog. My dad and another on of the best friends I had but no way it could be him.

"Heaven do you know him how do you know him" Giovanni asks his stare burning holes throughout the side of my head since I'm still watching the direction he walked off in. I ignore his questions since I could know him or maybe not. "Heaven answer me...answer me.... HEAVEN GODAMMIT ANSWER ME OR HELL DO SOMETHING" Giovanni says in a tone most people would flinch at but I simply look at him. That sure as hell pissed me off the way he talked to me. I heard oohs since they were anticipating of what I was gonna do next. Kendrick's and Lucas pack stopped for a moment.

I give him the most deadliest glare I could muster and slap him across his face hard. So hard that when his head snapped to his left I heard  crack. No one and I mean no one talked or treated me like that without getting a fight in return. I know I might blow my cover fighting but I have a very short temper shorter than an Alpha's.

I began to walk away from Giovanni thinking that tonight is definitely the night we go hunting. As I walked away I heard whispers fill the woods. I looked back to see Giovanni still has his head turned. I smirked and simply swam across the river. I walked back to my cabin and put scent masker on and left. I don't know where all I know is that I wanted to be left alone.

Giovanni POV

She slapped me. She slapped me really hard and it hurt a lot. I parted my mouth open but as soon as I did that a line of blood trailed down my chin that's what got me out of my shocked trance I shook my head not worrying about the blood. I looked around to see everyone shocked because a girl as tiny as Heaven slapped me hard enough to draw blood. I mean I thought it would play out like a yelled at her she flinched and then I instantly regretted it then I'd hug her as she would cry softly into my shoulders.

But no tiny 5'6 Heaven slapped me and all I did was glare at a tree as she walked away. After a moment everyone began to clear out and as Lucas was walking out I heard him mumble "She hasn't changed a bit". How did he know her all I wanted was for her to answer my question well SHE wouldn't be able to answer but Mason could translate. I turn back around to see Mason and Dylan smirking. "How the hell could she be that strong" I directed the question to them.

"Dude I wish I could tell you but honestly I can't" Dylan answers trying to stifle his laughter I'm assuming because he doesn't know either. I look to Mase but he just shakes his head and shrugs. I walk towards the boats quietly everyone following behind me but at a safe distance because they're are scared of what I'll do next. I count all the boats and its the same number since we left. That means Heaven must have swam and that's a pretty long way to swim considering it to be less than half a mile.

I row back with Vincent and Aiden. We sat quietly as I marched to the cabin following Heaven's scent. When I got to the front porch of the cabin I swung the door open breaking off the door handle. I look around for Heaven. I loo and I look and guess what... I took a break then looked some more. She's not in the cabin and I can't find her scent up until our room.Its like she vanished.

 All that was left was her clothes and the soggy footprints of her shoes which become unclear when I go outside. I worry where could she be. I call out her name. Nothing then I go back inside everyone sitting on the couch eating chips and playing some stupid game. "Guys Heaven is missing" all of their heads shoot up except Mase and Dylan all they did was grunt in response. Why didn't they care.