Chapter 20

Heaven POV

Dylan stood there with me in his arms for awhile until Nicki and Jordan came up with worried looks on their faces. She was examining my ankle and Giovanni's parents came up too.

"Heaven are you okay what happened to your ankle" Nicki asked Dylan answered for me

"She was bitten when she got a little to close to the  fight and she was dragged outside"

"Well it looks really bad we should get you two a hospital" Lauren suggests I look to her and she has a knowing smile on her face while no one is looking I hold my finger up to my lips signalling for her to keep it a secret. She nods her head then the door burst open with an angry Giovanni with his eyes black as the night sky but they quickly change back to their golden color when his land on me.

He runs over to me with a worried but happy smile on his face."Heaven I was looking for everywhere for you are you okay what happened where were you" I lift up my ankle and he notices the large teeth marks that are still bleeding. He begins shaking violently and his eyes are turning black. I lean over and wrap my arms around his neck then got down from Dylan's grasp but I quickly wrap my legs around his waist.

His hands supports my thighs rubbing tiny circles on them and the occasional sniffing me until he was calm.

"Okay everyone lets go and get to Heaven to the hospital" We all follow Giovanni out to the cars and he strapped me in the front seat and then climbed in the driver side.

-

"Well the bite is really bad and deep but luckily it didn't hit any major arteries but the bites did go down into the muscle that affects the calf so she might have to have a brace for a couple of days until it heals" The doctor informed us currently we are all sitting in the ER after Giovanni frantically drove here. "I'll send in a nurse to come and apply the brace and then I will bring back the billing information" I nodded as he walked out.

Minutes later a nurse came in and she was by far the most sluttiest things I have ever seen. She was one of them undercover Hoes that you might not think is a hoe but really she is. Then she had the nerve to push her silicon filled tits in Giovanni's face while pretending to check my vitals. Like bitch I'm in an ER its not like I've just gotten out of surgery. I glared at her as she tried forcing herself Giovanni again.

By slightly rubbing her fingers against his manhood. Giovanni reached out and grabbed my hand squeezing like he's trying to make sure but the slut doesn't seem too care as she does it again he tenses and tries to scoot away from her. I pop my knuckles attempting to get out of bed until Mase pushed me back giving me a warning look. She looks at me in disdain as she puts the brace on I flip her of using both of my hands.

Her mouth drops open in shock and with my fingers still up I send her a sickly sweet smile. She finishes the cast bumping it causing an intense pain to shoot up. I attempt to get up again but Mase pulls me back giving me a look saying don't do it. I huff as I wait for the doctor to come in. I look over to Giovanni to see he was watching the whole thing with an amused expression."Was little Heaven jealous" he says his voice fulled with mock but a hint of seriousness mixed in. I pout and nod head.

"Don't worry baby girl I'm yours" 

I smile but am interrupted by....Lauren clearing her throat "All of you out I need to walk alone please" loud groans follow as everyone exits but not before Giovanni gives me one last peck on the lips before leaving out. Lauren squealed and sat down on the edge of the grasping my hand in hers.

"So Heaven or should I say Red you are Red oh my gosh" she squeals

"Mrs.Scott I hate to say this but if you tell anyone my identity I have no choice but to kill you" I say looking down