Chapter 5

Heaven POV

After that class we had gym. Which is another class I have with Giovanni and Mason and Dylan. When I arrive in the girls locker room I see Nicki and she sees me.

"Hey Heaven" I wave. I look around not knowing what to do since I didn't think to bring any gym clothes. As if Nicki notices this she hands me a pair of black shorts and a white tank top. I first I'm  a bit skeptical but take it anyway. When I put the clothes on I notice the shorts go just go below my butt. Since my hips are a bit thicker than some of the girls around here I try pulling it down some but, it just keeps riding back up when I walk. Then I its my snake tattoo that goes  up my thigh and the tip of the snake goes into my shorts. Then the tank top kinda showed some of my stomach because my breasts are big and no I don't have implants. Also my heart tattoo on my chest kinda shows to. I shrug it off and walk outside Its a little breezy in it though.

And yes I know three tattoos. Why? I just like the edgy look the tattoos give me.

"Alright class we are gonna play flag football but first we are gonna do some stretches". I feel like I'm doing a strip show because with the stretches require us to spread our legs and bend down and my hips are little wide and thick. After the very uncomfortable stretches we play flag football. Which was pretty  fun until that whore bag Cindy tackled me.

"Oops sorry" She says in a sickly sweet voice. I see Giovanni coming up to help me up. When he helps me up anger and worry is clear in eyes.

"Heaven are you okay" I nod "What the hell Cindy" I stop him from saying anymore. Then I turn to Cindy and mouth 'its on'. I get back in position and I specifically have my eyes on Cindy.

"HIKE" a random person says. The  quarterback goes out and throws it out. Surprisingly Cindy catches it. I immediately run after her. She looks behind herself and sees me trailing behind so she decides to use her wolf speed. I you all will power I have and catch up to her then I grab her neck and body slam her to the ground.

"Oops sorry." I say in the tone of voice she used

"You bitch" She gets up and charges at me and tackles me. I immediately start to punch her while she's on top of me. We roll around now I'm on top of her I punch and punch her. She brings her claws out and scratches my cheek. I can feel the blood rush out onto my face which just angers me more. I still continue to punch her. I punch her once more hearing a loud crack until I'm pulled off of her by Mason and Dylan. She is still on the floor glaring daggers her eyes now red as the devil himself. I smirk as I'm still being dragged off by Mason and Dylan. I was about to break free until Mason threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I hit his back.

"What the hell is wrong with you Heaven" Dylan yells. I shrug my shoulders.

"You are gonna get in some serious fucking trouble if our cover is blown"

' I know' I mouth

" Know you don't know please try and control your anger a bit more" I nod my head. We stop for a moment when we hear heavy footsteps. They get louder and I look up to see Nicki and Giovanni. Mason turns around so I can't see them.

"Heaven are you okay" Giovanni says I can hear the concern in his voice

"She's fine" Mason says for me. I hold my thumbs up.

"Me and Dylan are just gonna take her to the nurse"

"I'll do it"

"Are you sure"

"Yeah so hand her to me" Mason finally puts me down but Giovanni lifts me up bridal style. He walks off saying we'll be back soon. We head to the nurse which is on the other side of the school.