Chapter 6

Heaven POV

Crap! Everything was going good until I remembered the weapons that we have lying everywhere. I rush to pick them all up. All of our crossbows, guns, knives, grenades, star blades etc. I rush in throw them all in the bathroom careful not to cause an explosion. I double check to make sure everything is away. Then I rush to the door and open it quickly. Giovanni falls because he was leaning on the door. I laugh so hard I start choking on my spit. I still laugh.

"Its not funny" Giovanni whines.

'Yes it is' I mouth. He stands up and brushes imaginary dust off of him. I grab his hand and lead him towards the living room to watch a movie. I point to the stand of DVD's. He goes over and looks at them. I go to the kitchen and cook some popcorn. Once the popcorn is done I grab two sodas from the fridge and realize we need to go grocery shopping. I head back to the living room and hand him the popcorn bag. I set the sodas on the coffee table and plop down on the couch.

The movie starts playing and its Insidious chapter 3. The movie reminds me of how we need to go hunting. Giovanni puts his arm on the back of the couch where my neck was resting. I take that as an invitation to get closer. I get closer to him my shoulder now in his armpits. I look back up at him. He looks at me and smiles mischievously. He crouches over and brings his arm under the back of my knees. He slightly lifts me up and sets me in his lap. I smile.

"You know Heaven you are truly beautiful and you are so innocent and pure and would never hurt anybody" My smile drops. I hate that I can't tell him the truth. I look down at his chest.

"What's wrong" I shake my head. He puts his finger under my chin and lifts my head up. I look into his golden eyes. "What's wrong Heaven". Again I shake my head and sigh. Still looking at him I notice his gaze is directed at something else. I turn back and see something shiny on the hardwood floors. Giovanni stands up with me in his arms still. He walks over to the object. He sets me down and bends over to pick up the object but it burns him. Shit.

"Heaven why was this silver knife out.... why do you have a silver knife" He emphasizes silver. I need some type of quick excuse but one doesn't come to mind. I thought I put all the weapons up it must've fallen. "Heaven why do you have it"

So I do the only reasonable thing and walk up to him I press my thumb and index finger on the front and back o his neck. I watch his body suddenly fall limp to the ground. Just as I hear the large thump of his body Mason and Dylan come in and walks over to us. They look at me then Giovanni then the silver knife then each other wide eyed.

"Heaven did you kill him" Dylan asks

"No he is just knocked out"

"Why"

"He saw one of the silver knives and I couldn't think of an excuse" I shrug

"What the hell Heaven what are we gonna do when he wakes up" Mason encounters.

I shrug again. Then I get a brilliant idea. I run to the bathroom with the weapons and open the medicine cabinet. I get a small tube of clear liquid then run back to Mason.

"We use this" I wave the bottle in the air.

"Good idea the memory no more spray it erases 1 hour of a persons memory with each spray"

"Exactly" When hear Giovanni mumble something. I turn back around to see Giovanni starting to wake up. I go over and spray the stuff in his eyes. He instantly falls limp to the ground.

"Mason take him up to my room he is gonna be asleep for the next six or so hours"

Mason nods. He goes over and lifts Giovanni's limp body and goes to my room me following behind. Mason dumps him on my bed. While I go and get changed in black leggings and a black tank top. I go  over to my bed and crawl inside my covers. Giovanni arms instantly go around my waist and pulls me into his chest. Inside my mind I think I'm starting to go soft. I turn to look at Giovanni.