Chapter 10

Heaven POV

After pizza which was extremely uncomfortable because Giovanni made me sit in his lap we got back on the road.

"So Heaven how's your relationship with Gio" Nicki asks wiggling her eyebrows. I shrug

"Not so great huh... well trust me he honestly is a mystery but aren't we all" I knew what she meant by when she said that but honestly I decide to leave it alone.

AUTHORS NOTE: Umm you guys if you did search camp McDowell I decided since their pack is in Houston TX they camp is gonna be imaginary and be in some other part of their territory in Houston instead of Alabama so keep in mind they didn't go to out of their territory but just in a different part of it. That's it  for now and thanks so much if your reading my book and mind the grammar mistakes and thanks a lot Cutie_chick for the feedback and comments they have been really helpful to me. Anyway back to the story. Also in this chapter I'm gonna do off and on with the POV's. Now back to the story.

When we finally get to the camp we all go into the dining halls where there is one of the teachers who will be one of the supervisors.

"Alright first order of business since its around 8:30 you all are gonna be getting dinner and I guess you get to pick your cabin buddies remember Six in each cabin then off to bed second those nine students I picked out to be camp counselors come with me so I can show you to your cabins and third we will have two other schools joining us but they will be on the other side of the river we will visit them tomorrow well that's it I guess" He finishes with a clap of his hands. Then he gestures for Me and the others to follow him. He leads us out of the dining hall and up woods to a fairly large cabin. He tells us we all will be staying here and will have chores and duties to do around the place. We all say okay and go into the cabin which is quite nice. It has a large fire place as soon as you go in a cream colored couch across from a fifty inch TV. Then the dining room has a wooden table with cupboards the kitchen looks pretty modern with well stocked cabinets and fridge.

"Alright there our six rooms with two beds and a connecting bathroom pick who you want to room with" Aiden says trying to be all bossy and high in command I just roll my eyes. I grab my luggage and Giovanni's hand and lead him into a room.

"Heaven I thought we were gonna take things slow" Giovanni says wiggling his eyebrows. I punch his arm hard. "OW that really did hurt" I shrug and begin to put my luggage and other stuff away while Giovanni does the same. After all of that I get changed into a black tank top and pink shorts then I tie my hair into a ponytail. I hop into my bed noticing that Giovanni wasn't in then room. Until he came in and stuck his hand out for me too take.

I look at it questioningly but grasp his hand anyway. He was about to take us outside until I realize I had no socks or shoes on. As if Giovanni notices this problem he lifts me up bridal style for the second time today. What's with people lifting me. He carries me far from the cabin and deep into the woods. I realize that he could be planning to kill me so I make sure I have my guard up. He continues carrying me until we get to a small circular clearing he sets me down and I wait for him to speak.

Giovanni's POV

 I set her down as she waits for me to speak when I finally do it comes out a little shaky.

"Okay so Heaven I'm gonna show you that wolves are real okay but you may want to look away" She folds her arms and waits for me to do it. I get on my hands and feet waiting to change. I hear that unusual sound of bones cracking and popping and frankly I still haven't gotten used to it. After about 15 seconds the cracking stops and I look up to see Heaven with her arms still crossed looking as blunt as ever.

Then as if she remembered something she begin to act slightly scared and tremble. I inch forward but she goes back until her back hits a tree. So I just decide to lay on he ground until she is comfortable with me. After a couple of minutes she comes closer to me but as if she's trying to make sure I don't do anything else. She crawls closer and reaches her hand out to touch me. Her hand is tense at first but it becomes more relaxed as she caresses me. I purr under her touch its so comforting then she slowly lays down on my stomach wrapping her arms around my body but still continuing rubbing me.

After a couple of minutes I was going to get up but stopped when I heard soft snores I guess I can tell her the rest tomorrow. I lay my head in my paws but still being on high alert. Soon after I have falling into a deep sleep

-

I shift around but my eyes are still closed. I shift around some more feeling for Heaven's body but I don't feel it. I quickly open my eyes and stand up sniffing the air for Heaven's scent. When I finally catch it I run up some hills still having a strong scent of her. Then I spot her standing at the edge at the edge of a cliff. I slowly come closer to her but for some odd reason she doesn't turn around. I get closer then I gently bite her hand that's when she turns around almost like she is getting into a fighting stance. When she finally recognize its me I begin to pull her away from the edge. She reluctantly walks back from the edge. Then without a word we begin to make our way back to the cabin.

Until she stops me and mouths 'race ya' I tilt my head. She holds up her fingers and counts down from 3...2...1. I bolt off running but using all my wolf strength. I'm very competitive.

Heaven POV

As Giovanni races down the woods I climb the trees swinging and jumping from branch to branch. When the cabin we are staying in comes into clear view I jump faster until I jump down from one of the short branches. I walk into the house with everyone looking concerned. I slam the door so I could make my presence noticed. Everyone's head snap to me.

"Where the hell were you" They say simultaneously. Just then Giovanni comes in because he obviously gnawed on the door knob. He changes back in to his human form and looks at me shocked that I beat him I smirk. "Heaven how did you get here so fast I didn't see you go by me" I giggle at the confused but cute expression he has on his face.

"Where the hell were you Heaven I thought you got killed" Dylan exasperated voice yells. I send him a curious smirk look. "Don't look at me like that you could've you been killed" I roll my eyes.

"Um she was with me I wanted to show her something"

"Um you sure showed a lot of it" Jordan counters gesturing to Giovanni's body. I turn around and realize Giovanni's in all of his morning glory. I eye him up and down with absolutely no shame whatsoever. I honestly wanna pounce on him but I restrain myself from doing so.  I look back p to his face and see a smirk. I shrug my shoulders. Then I go over behind him and hug his waist his muscles tense a lot because my fingers are grazing dangerous territory.

"Um dude cover up I don't want Jordan to see all that" Vincent says throwing Giovanni a blanket. I grab it instead and teasingly wrap the blanket around his waist. I hear his throat hitch and I know I've done my job. I release my arms from his waist and go to sit down on the couch. I look back at Giovanni and sit a slight tinge of pink on his cheek. Now its my turn to smirk.

"Um I-I-I'm gonna go take a s-shower" Giovanni stammers

"Yeah Me too" Rickey excuses himself

"I hope not with each other" Nicki exclaims while Gio and Rickey are glaring. I stifle a laugh.

"Um Mason and I are going for a walk Vincent  Aiden wanna join" Dylan says nervously. Vincent and Aiden nod their heads and they rush out.

When the boys leave Nicki gets up and goes to the kitchen. When she returns she hands me a sheet of paper and a marker.

"Um you know the drill we got questions and you got answers" Nicki demands. I chuckle at her straight forwardness.