Chapter Thirty Six

Hey sweeties!

Sorry it’s been awhile since I was last able to update.

Got crazy stuff going on in my life that’s taking up a lot of my time.

Last week my grandmother went out of town and I was house sitting for her and I couldn’t seem to figure out how to work her Wi-Fi because I’m completely computer challenged. Then Monday was her birthday and she fell down the stairs and broke her ankle so I have had to deal with that. And to top all of this off marching season is about to pick back up and then I will have absolutely no life at all.

Enough of my complaining, you just want me to get on with the story.

Well here you go.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Chapter Thirty Six Park

Recap:

Zayn and I walked hand in hand walking through the park. It felt as if it had been years since we had last been here but in reality it had only been around two months. Back then everything had been simpler, there were no threats and no fears. Suddenly Zayn stopped walking and pulled me into his arms. “Hey smile.” He said simply before kissing me softly.

            When a pulled back I gave a small smile, how could I not when his kisses were amazing. “I missed this.”

            “Missed what?”

            “This,” I gestured around us. “I missed being here, this park I mean.”

            “I know exactly what you mean.” He said huskily. “Prinny I-”

            “OMG ZAYNIE IS THAT YOU!?”

-Primrose-

            Hearing the familiar shrill voice Zayn and I both turned around to find Jess coming towards us. Shock registered in my body. “What are you doing here?” I asked when she was close enough.

            Jess just ignored me tossing herself into Zayn’s arms who awkwardly patted her on her back as she cried crocodile tears. “Omg Zaynie it’s just terrible!” She wailed.

            I ground my teeth. “And again what are you doing here?” I asked again.

            “I’ve been getting these scary calls! Daddy thought I wasn’t safe at home anymore so he sent me here to be with you. He said you have body guards!” She cried pressing her body further into Zayn who just raised an eyebrow at me questioningly.

            I rolled my eyes. “Who’s been calling you Jess?”

            “I don’t know! Just don’t let him get me!” She broke down into sobs and anything she said after was incomprehensible words.

            I didn’t know whether the believe her or not about this, but if she really was getting calls from Justin then I had to give her the benefit of the doubt. “Jess I need you to calm down and tell me exactly what is going on.” I said calmingly.

            Jess tried to talk but all that came out was more gibberish. Not able to get more out of her we just took her back to the flat.

-The Flat-

            Back at the flat I fled to my room and quickly changed into a pair of red jeans and a striped top to be more comfortable then went into the living room and sat on the couch between my brother and Harry.