Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Sarah's POV

I woke up and I knew were I was without even opening my eyes. His bed just smelled like him. I could have layed there all day and just soak in his scent. Something was wrong though. I didnt have Kevin's warmth around me. I opened my eyes and he was gone. I looked around his room, nope hewasn't in here. I got up and headed to my room to get ready for the day. On my bed was a letter.

"Sarah,

So because you didn't tell me when your birthday was we are going to celebrate today. Get dressed and head down to the kitchen.

Kevin"

So I did what it said. I got dressed and did my hair and make up. I put the pin that Kevin had bought me a few weeks ago in my hair and headed to the kitchen. Kevin was sitting at the table waiting for me. 

"Happy 16th birthday. Come on lets go." He grabbed my arm and pulled me out to the car. We drove for a little while and ended up at an underwater garden. It was breathtakingly beautiful. There was plants of almost every color, unlike any plant you would see on land. There were fish of all differenttypes swimming around. The sun was shining in to the center of the garden. It looked like a scenesout of a movie. It was amazing that there could be so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I think I did die and this was my heaven. 

"Well you coming?" Kevin was already half way into the garden. I follwed him up to a rock that over looked the garden. There was a picinic set up and he went and sat down at it. 

"Kevin this is beautiful. I didn't know there was anything this beautiful in the world."

"There something else even more beautiful than this." 

"Really, what?"

"You" I could feel my cheeks start to burn. I looked away from his face and back to the garden.

"Thanks, But I don't know about that." I have never been told anything like that from a guy. I didn'tbelieve what he had said. I know I'm not ugly but I'm not beautiful by any means.

"Of course I know. You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Even my sisters say so." He had taken his hands in mine. "Sarah I know we haven't known each other very long but I love you. I know you think that I wish that I didn't help you but I think its destiny that I saved you. "

"Kevin, I love you too."

~~

A little bit later we had just gotten to Atlantis. We started to go around the city when three guardscame up to Kevin and I.

"The king would like too see you and your guest Kevin." 

Kevin and I followed them to the castle. I was so confused. Had we done something wrong? Were we getting arrested?

"Kevin, whats going on?"

"Well I didn't tell you but umm, my dad, he is the king."

We were brought to the castle and Kevin and I were separated. A few hours later Kevin came back out of the room he was in and looked over to me.

"Come on lets go. We need to go home. I have to talk to my mom."

Back at home I over heard Kevin and his mother talking. 

"Look Kevin, you knew this day was coming. You knew you were going to have to have a wife and rule the kingdom. It just came a little sooner than expected."

What no. No. everything was going to go well. Kevin and I were going to start dating. The guy of my dreams was going to be mine. I swam up to there library and picked a book up and sat on the couch. The book was Jane Eyre. She was alone her whole life. No one that loved her. Well at least I was that far in the book. Kevin came in the room.

"Sarah we need to talk. I know you heard what my mother and I were talking about. I know you were listening at the door." 

"How did you know?"

"I heard  you breathing. But beyond that, I'm going to stale my father as long as possible, but I dontknow how long I'm going to be able to."

"You know its OK. Go and marry some beautiful princess. I shouldnt even be here. Go live the life you were meant to live. I will move out."

"No thats not what I'm saying. I'm saying that I want you to marry me and be my Queen." He got down on one knee and put a diamond ring on my finger. I was speechless I didn't know what to say.  

"I don't know what to say."

"Say yes." He said this with the biggest smile on his face.

"Yes." Im 16 and getting married. And I'm going to be a queen. I'm going to be royal. 

"See, I told you that you were destined to be here."

________________________________

Sorry  I havent written in awhile!! But I hope I made it up to you with two chapters! 

Much Love Sammie (:

So sorry again