Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Sarah's POV

The next day I was going to my new home. I didn't have any feelings what so ever. Kevin kept asking me if I was alright and I would just shake my head. I haven't even spoken very much. I don't think I have opened my mouth since I revealed to him my name. I keep hoping I will wake up from this nightmare. Wake up and I will be back with my father. But when I wake up and see the fish swimming around me and Kevin sitting by my side part of my hope is lost. 

"Sarah wake up, we are here."

I turned my head out of his chest, he had to carry me home because my tail wasn't a tail yet, and I saw the most beautiful castle I could ever dream of. It must have 50 bed rooms. The sight was breath taking. Was this guy a prince or something? He must be part of the richest family down here. Was this going to be where I was living? It couldn't be. 

But soon enough we were at the front door. Kevin leaned into me and said "Welcome home."

Home.

Kevin opened the door and brought me in and set me on a chair in what looked like the living room. He wrapped a blanket over my legs. I didn't want to see them. I wouldn't even look in a mirror.  

"Don't worry, no one is home. They will be in a little bit though. So I guess I should tell you about my family. I have three sisters, Jasmine, Lilly, and Rose. They are complete shop a holics. That's all they do. They are obsessed with there appearance. Then there is my mom, her name is Ariel, and no not like the little mermaid," He chucked at this he must have known I was thinking it because I honestly did. "She will probably want you to call her mom though." He paused and waited for my response to all this. "Not one much for talking are you? Its OK I understand, you will warm up to all this I promise. Let me take you up to your room."

He picked me up with no effort. He must be very strong. He was also sensitve. He would have been my perfect man. No, I cant be having feelings for someone at a time like this. My father was dead and I was a mermaid. I had to keep reminding myself of this. 

Kevin was going up stairs and he finally must have reached the right floor, the third i think, and he went down a long hallway and reached my bed room door. As he opened the door I looked into a massive room. Bigger than mine old one. There was a sitting room type area, a king sized bed that looked as soft as a cloud, and a huge TV with a beautiful dresser underneath it. 

Kevin set me on the bed and sat next to me. I felt so helpless. I couldn't even move or talk. At that very moment three girls came busting in the door.

"Oh my gosh. Hi! I'm Jasmine, you must be Sarah. We have been waiting and waiting for you. As soon as you have a tail we are going shopping!" Jasmine had beautiful brown hair, all of the girls did. They also all had diff rent shade of green eyes. Jasmine had beautiful orange tail. Rose, who came up to me and kissed me on the cheek and introduced herself had a green tail like her brothers only it was a little bit lighter. 

"Hi I'm Lily. I cant wait to take you shopping and do your hair." Lily had a brilliant red tail, almost evil looking. I couldn't help but wounder what color my tail was. But I wouldn't look at it. It seemed to final. 

"Girls, leave poor Sarah alone." That must have been Kevin's mother. She was beautiful. She had dark blonde hair brown eyes and a beautiful purple tail. "Hi, we are so glad you will be living with us, if you need anything please just let us know. My name is Ariel." 

I smiled to her. She and he girls all left and left Kevin and I alone in my new room. 

_________________________________________________________

Let me know if you like it (: 

comment, vote and tweet!

much love Sammie