Epilogue

Jack P.O.V

I was cold. That's the first thing I remember. Then I woke up. And I was in a very dark room, the only light coming from the moon outside the window. I stood up and examined myself. 

I have pale skin and silvery white hair, no shoes with brown capris and a blue sweatshirt. All I remember is a voice. It's definitely a girl but I don't know who she is. But she said 'Always.' whatever I'm supposed to get from that.

I found a doorway out of the room and found myself a way outside, where I was suddenly grabbed and pushed into a sack of some sort. "This is so exciting!" I heard a feminine voice say, but it wasn't the same voice from the girl I remember. I was jerked around until the sack was opened and I was dumped onto a hard wood floor.

"Ah! You must be Jack Frost!" A large, tall man with a long white beard and a red coat exclaimed. The name sounded familiar but I couldn't quite pin point where I'd heard it. 

I looked around to find I was in a large cabin of some sort, with large, furry creatures, and small pointy-headed minions running around. I quickly realized I must be in Santa's Workshop. 

In front of me, the man who spoke before, must be Santa. To his right was a large Kangaroo looking thing with two long ears and standing on it's hind legs. Easter Bunny? Experiment gone wrong? Then to Santa's left were two things; one a small man made entirely of what looked like glowing gold sand, and a huge hummingbird with a human girl's face. What kind of weird dream is this?

"Um, excuse me but, where am I?" I asked as I looked around. Confusion crossed Santa's face but then was replaced by a jolly grin.

"Why in Santa's Workshop of course!" He said.

"And why am I here?" I walked over to a large, round thing with glowing dots all over it. It looks like the globe. 

"Well you were chosen to be a Guardian!" Santa replied, patting me on the back.

I jolted to a stop in shock. Guardian? Why does that ring a bell? I thought about it more and realized it somehow connected to the girl I remembered. 

Suddenly, I got an idea. I smirked slightly and turned to Santa. "Ok, I'll be a Guardian, but I need to find this girl."

A/N

And that's the end. I might make a sequel later but for now I'm going to focus on my other books. Thank you to everyone who has read my book, I hope you loved reading it just as much as I enjoyed writing it. You are all amazing! If you want more Jelsa, Eugenzel, Merricup, and Kristanna, check out my other book, Disney High. Love you guys! Thanks!

-G