5 - Well That Escalated Quickly

Jack P.O.V

I was staring into her eyes, cupping her cheek with my hand, when she said it. "Yes, I love you Jack Frost." 

I don't know what I was thinking. Well, I do, I was thinking, "YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!" and sqealing like a little girl. However, that meant my brain wasn't handling the rest of my limbs. So while I was jumping up and down inside my head, outside, I was leaning in, my lips getting closer and closer to hers. I was closing my eyes, and she was closing hers. What is happening?

I'm getting my first kiss.

Our lips barely brushed each other though before she was being pulled away from me, and I was being pulled away from her. I turned around, ready to punch whoever messed up my perfect moment with Elsa, and saw my three best friends in the world. I was immediatly snapped out of my reverie.

I stood there, trying to process what just happened. Then I was being pulled away, to a door at the other side of the room. I didn't care, I let them drag me. I would see her again soon.

Anna P.O.V

"We'll take him to another room, talk to him there." Hiccup said, helping Eugene and Kristoff pull a almost lifeless Jack out of the room. I nodded and went over to where Merida and Punzie were sitting Elsa down on the couch.

She was hesitantly touching her lips, probably remembering what went down a few seconds ago.

(A/N This might get a little confusing. I'm splitting up the conversations. The Bold will be the boys talking to Jack and the Italics will be the girls talking to Elsa. J=Jack, H=Hiccup, K=Kristoff, F=Eugene/Flynn, E=Elsa, R=Rapunzel, M=Merrida, and A=Anna)

H: What were you thinking Jack?! You can't kiss Elsa the day you meet her!

J: Well why not? Show me the law!

K: This is how all of your relationships in the past 3 years have started, dude!

R: Elsa, you know what will happen if you kiss Jack.

M:Yeah, and what you do now, effects all of us as we are now together with his bestfriends.

A; I know you'll just fall head over heels for him as soon as you kiss, then he'll hurt you, and none of us want that to happen.

F: And don't try to pull that crap about how this time will be different. We've been through this.

R: Don't you dare tell us that you won't fall because we know you will and honey, you fall hard, everytime.

H: Repeat after me, I promise to not kiss Elsa until it is clear to me and my teammates that I actually like her.

J: I promise to not kiss Elsa until it is clear to me and my teammates  that I actually like her.

M: Elsa, repeat after me, I promise to not kiss Jack until it is clear to me and my bestfriends that I will not get hurt.

E: I promise to not kiss Jack until it is clear to me and my bestfriends that I will not get hurt. 

Merida P.O.V

"Ok, Elsa, sweetie, just rest now, we'll be back later." I said, patting Elsa on the head and following Rap and Anna out the door. We bumped into Hic, Kristoff, and Eugene on the way.

"Hey guys." Punzie said dejectedly. We paired up and formed a small circle.

"Well that escalated quickly." I commented.

"Too quickly." Kristoff agreed. "Usually Jack waits to at least get to know the girl first before he kisses her."

"Yeah, this time he just went for it." Hiccup said.

"Elsa didn't even pull away though, so it's partially her fault." Anna conceded.

"What happens to Jack when he kisses a girl too quickly in a relationship?" Punz questioned.

"Jack's a player, let's just leave it at that." Eugene confessed.

"What happens to Elsa?" HIccup asked.

"Elsa is the exact opposite, if she dives in too fast, she falls head over heels. She's never had a steady relationship because she always ends up with jerks like Jack. We have the hardest time putting her back together once her heart is broken. It's happened too many times." I said.

"First of all, Jack's not a jerk." Eugene defended. "And second of all, don't worry, we made Jack promise not to kiss Elsa until all of us acknowlegde that he actually likes her."

Rapunzel smiled at him. "That's exactly what we did, we made her promise not to kiss him until we knew she wouldn't get hurt." She stood on her tip toes to kiss his cheek.

We pulled her back before she could though. I pulled her to my side while she crossed her arms and pouted. 

"You guys suck, you know I'm not like Elsa!" She yelled at us.

Hiccup spoke before I could. "Yes, but we also know Eugene, he cannot be trusted. We have to at least wait a couple days."

It was mine and Anna's turn to pout. "But you and Kristoff aren't like that right?" I asked him. 

He shook his head. "No, we're the good guys."

I turned to everyone. "Anna and Elsa are the two in our group who can't control their feelings, Punzie and I are fine. Jack and Eugene are the two in your group that can't control their feelings. This means that in three of the relationships we have at least one responsible person. However, in one of them, they are both irrisponsible."

"How irronic that they are both supposed to be the most responsible, as they are the leaders." Kristoff interjected.

"We just need to keep a close eye on them, make sure they keep their promises." I concluded.

"It's agreed." Hiccup announced, the others nodded.

"Great! You go get Jack, we'll get Elsa, we'll meet you back in the training room." Anna bounced away, Rap and I on her heels.

"What are we gonna do with those two?" Rap muttered.

"I don't know."