21 - Ursula

This chapter is dedicated to my friend purplepops77 she helped me write this chapter and is as obsessed with The Big Eight as I am. She's the best.

Merida P.O.V
Ok, so I love this hotel and all but I hate these people!!! They are making me swim. IN A BIKINI!!!! AROUND HICCUP!

Ok, I might be overreacting a little, I mean, Hiccup does looks pretty fine in his dragon swim trunks, but swimming? I'm more for fishing.

"Merida, catch!" A new recruit, Aladdin, threw the beach ball to me. I swung my arm, as a reflex, and it went flying, hitting Frosty in the head.

"You're gonna pay for that Ted." He insulted.

"Ted?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you like bears, teddy bears, Ted, it's simple." He replied, wading over to Elsa in the deep end and leaving me alone.

"Hey babe." Hiccup swam next to me, wrapping an arm casually around my shoulders. "So, Rap tells me you're a good diver."

I'm going to kill Punzie. "Did she now?" I ask sweetly while hiding my seething rage.

"Yeah, I'm a pretty good diver too, if I do say so myself. Think you can beat me at the best dive?" He asked tauntingly.

"Please." I snorted, causing me to blush and him to laugh. "I could beat you in my sleep!"

We climbed out of the pool and walked to the diving boards near the deep end. I grabbed a swimming noodle and hit it on the tile three times, creating a large smacking sound. It got everyone's attention.

"We are about to hold Royals Incorporated's first diving contest between me and Hiccup. The winner is decided by the crowd and we each get to pick what we get if we win. Hiccup?" I turned towards my boyfriend to see him dramatically thinking with his hand on his chin.

"If I win, you go on a date with me this Friday night." He replied, smiling hugely at me.

I smiled. "Fine, and if I win, this Friday night, I get to teach you how to use a bow."

He smirked at my request and held out his hand. "Deal."

I took his offer and shook his hand. "Deal."
Before we could break contact, he grabbed my face and kissed me quickly.

"Good luck." He whispered. The crowd cheered and he stepped up to the diving platform.

He took three steps and bounded off the end, hitting the water with his hands together and his feet pointed. Everyone cheered, even me, and I stepped up next.

I took a second to get ready but that's all it took for Hiccup to shout, "Are ya scared Dunbroch? Gonna back out?"

I sneered at him and fake laughed. "You wish Haddock." I took two long steps and flew off the board. I turned in the air and as I plummeted down, I saw the tentacles start to emerge from the drain.

Jack P.O.V

Merida performed a flawless dive into the pool, completely beating Hiccup and splashing the audience completely. However, when she rose, she was screaming.

She yelled at everyone to get out of the water as she rapidly swam towards the edge. Until she was sucked back under.

I heard Rapunzel scream and I looked around the chlorinated water, finding eight black tentacles squirming out of the drain at the bottom of the pool.

I immediately started swimming to save Merida, along with Elsa, but Hiccup had already beat us, currently wrenching her free of the demon's grasp.

Everyone else was running through the water to get out. I looked around to find my staff, but it was at the other end of the room. I was powerless.

I saw black out of the corner of my eye and watched a tentacle swerving around me. I followed it's path and saw Punzie.

"RAPUNZEL!" I screamed, gesturing for her to get out off the way. But I was too late. The black form pulled her below the surface and before I could realize it, did the same to me.

Then, I was lifted above water, struggling to free myself from the slimy black slug. It held on strong though and I finally looked around.

I was hanging upside down with the rest of my team around me, caught in the tentacles of the creature still emerging from the drain.

She had purple skin, white hair and blood red lips. When her body was out of the drain fully, she stretched herself out of the water and glared at the eight of us.

The other agents were standing at the other end of the room. Some looking ready to fight, and some looking too scared. I turned back to the woman as she spoke, with a dark, scarred voice.

"Oh," she sounded sympathetic, "Poor unfortunate souls."

I heard a gasp come from the other end of the room and looked to see Ariel, a red headed recruit looking at the witch with pure horror.

She stomped around the pool so she was as close to the creature as she could be and yelled, "Ursula, NO! It is not them you want. It's me."

I looked strangely at her as she continued. "Take me and leave them."

"No," Elsa spoke up, her words ringing with superiority. "We will not let a member sacrifice themselves."

Ariel responded quickly, "I'm not asking for your permission. And I quit." Then she dove into the pool and swimming through the now giant drain.

I saw a man with black hair start to swim in the water too, trying to follow her, but before he could, Ursula slammed each of us back into the water and hit the man's head, striking him unconscious,

The sea witch then dove in after Ariel and the drain shrunk back behind her, leaving us standing dumbfounded in the water.

Kristoff spoke up first, breaking the long silence. "What just happened?"

I heard Elsa reply but I didn't turn to see her, just stared at the drain. "I have absolutely no idea."