8 - Truths

Hiccup P.O.V

"Let the games, begin." Elsa commanded. I let out a breath and heard Eugene crack his knuckles.

Suddenly, I had an idea. "Wait." I ordered, just as Elsa was about to pick up a card. Everyone looked at me. "We're spies." They still looked confused. "We don't have to call people out. We have lie detector serums here."

I heard Jack groan. "Really dude? I could have just gotten away with so many things!" I grinned at him hugely and shrugged.

"It's up to the girls." I looked at Elsa who was conversing quietly with Anna and Merida. They all looked at me quickly, then back at each other. Rapunzel then joined the group too.

Finally, they parted and Elsa stood all the way up. "Fine, where do we get it?"

Anna P.O.V

We were following the boys down a bunch of halls, running and passing many confused people on the way. We finally got to a deserted room with glass windows on two sides, facing the hallway so we could see in. It was obviously a laboratory because of the beakers and machines and stuff.

Hiccup went in first with Elsa and motioned for the rest of us to stay. We watched as they made their way to a wall length cabinet at the other end of the room. Hiccup decoded the lock and opened it.

We saw as he carefully scanned all the bottles until finding one filled with purple fluid. Then he and Elsa carefully closed the cabinet and placed the lock back on. They came back out to us.

"You sure about this one Hic?" Kristoff asked, eyeing the bottle suspiciously.

"Positive, now let's go." Hiccup assured him while leading everyone back to the bean bags.

We all sat down as Hiccup grabbed a shot glass. "One shot should last us the whole game." He said, pouring the liquid into a glass and tilting his head back. He tipped to glass back until it was gone then passed it to Eugene.

As Eugene drank it he made a face, not making me particularly eager to taste the formula. Kristoff went next and then Jack. Jack was about to pass it to Elsa when Merida swooped in, obviously not taking any chances with those two. She wiped off the edges with a tissue then took a shot and handing it to Elsa.

Elsa glared at her while pouring and squeezed her nose shut as she drank. Punzie took it next and then me. It wasn't that bad, it didn't have a taste, just started to make you feel weird.

"How will this effect us if we are lying?" Merida asked Hiccup.

"Once you say your answer and you are lying, you will immediately blurt out 'liar!' and then we'll know." He explained.

Elsa smiled. "Sounds good, now can we start?" Hiccup nodded and Elsa picked up the top card.

Elsa P.O.V

I picked up the card and read the options.
• Are you a cat person, or a dog person? (1)
Too easy.
• What is your most embarrassing story that happened to you when you were little? (3)
Could do.
• If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? (4)
Yes.

I turned to the boys, grinning slyly. "Kristoff," I said. "this question in for four spaces." He gulped. "If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?"

He smiled. "Oh, that's easy, my nose! It's too big." He was about to move his piece forward when he suddenly said; "Liar!" He shrunk back to his seat.

We all laughed. "Well, at least we know it works!" Punz said happily.

Anna was next, she patted Kristoff on the knee and reached for a card. She studied it carefully and then smiled. "Elsa, this is for 3 spaces. Just an estimate, how many boys have you kissed?" She raised and eyebrow.