9 - Turning Girlie

Eugene P.O.V

I was looking at Merida and Hiccup when I felt a cold presence at my side. I looked to the right and saw Kristoff, drying his hair with the towel. He jabbed his chin in the lovebird's direction. "What's with them?" He asked. I just shook head.

Hiccup was smiling hugely and they were talking quietly back and forth. "You think she said it back?" I whispered to Kristoff.

He shrugged. "I hope she did, his blank stares would have gotten annoying real quick." I chuckled as he walked away to find Anna, probably.

I kept looking at the redhead and my best friend, they were laughing at something he said and I couldn't help but feel jealous. Not of Hiccup, no, I have Punzie, but of their relationship. I know I've only known her for a day but I long to have a relationship like that with Rapunzel

Elsa's sharp voice caught my attention. "You guys will get frostbite here, let's go inside." She said. I watched as she laughed with Jack and he put his arm around her shoulders. I looked to my left and saw Anna and Kristoff making their way holding hands. I turned all the way around and saw Hiccup kiss Merida's cheek and then they started walking to the door. Ugh, couples in love.

Suddenly, someone grasped my hand and I looked down to see Punzie looking up at me happily. "Come on Eugene." She pleaded, starting to drag me inside. My heart melted at her adorable face and walked to quickly to catch up with her fast pace.

Maybe, with time, we could have a relationship like them. Right?

Merida P.O.V

"Good night my princess." Hiccup said to me, bowing outside my door.

I had the sudden urge to curtsy. "Good night my prince." We both stood up and he smiled at me before turning for his own bedroom. I bit my lip and smiled, trying to turn the now very confusing knob.

When I finally got into my room, I shut the door and pressed my back up against it. A small giggle escaped my mouth and I quickly covered it with my hand, my eyes widening in surprise.

I kissed a guy tonight. I told a guy I loved him back tonight. I jumped into a freezing cold lake to get up the guts to tell a guy I loved him tonight. I curtsied for a guy tonight!

"Oh Hiccup, what are you doing to me?" I whispered.

*************

I woke up the next day in the best mood I've been in for a very long time.

I got up and took a shower, then I put on a red mini skirt and dark green top. I dried my hair, letting it poof out around me, cause that's all it can do, then place on my signature brown-red boots. I grabbed a huge red purse and stuffed everything I would need for training today into it, along with some lipgloss, don't judge me.

This was a very weird outfit day for me. Usually I wear either shorts or jeans but never a skirt and most definitely not a dress. That's why the girls were looking at me so weird last night. So maybe I'm trying to impress Hiccup but can you blame me? I'm the only girl on the team who doesn't have a power, it constantly places me in their shadow. I. Have to admit, I understood what Eugene meant last night with not always feeling like your contributing. Of course, I can't say that though, our situations are completely different.

I grabbed my quiver and flung it over my shoulder, doing the same with my bow, then sliding my purse into the crook of my elbow. I opened the door slowly and saw a couple people in the common room already. As I walked down to them, the smell of bacon wafted over to me, causing me to walk faster.

As I got closer, I saw that there were three people sitting there; Elsa, Kristoff, and Hiccup. I sighed when I saw him and quickly grabbed my lip gloss from my bag. Ugh, I'm becoming a girl!