14 - Hold Up

Jack P.O.V

"Hold up." Kristoff commanded, holding a hand up, as if to stop me, though I wasn't trying to go anywhere. "You showed her?!"

I shrugged. "It seemed like the right thing to do. I love her." I said simply, then looked at them quizzically. "What's the big deal anyway?"

All three of them just looked at me, wide eyed. I widened my eyes back and jutted my head forward, waiting for an answer. It never came. Instead, they ran out of the room like their life depended on it.

I looked around the room, seeing if there was something behind me that threatened our lives. There was nothing, of course. A couple minutes later, Elsa came in, claiming that she was lonely.

"I thought the other girls were with you." I said while she sat next to me at the foot of my bed.

She nodded. "They were, then the other guys came in and asked to talk to them privately." Elsa shrugged. "You weren't with them so I ventured that you might be in here." She hugged my arm, resting her head on my shoulder. "And I was right."

Then she sighed happily, making me smile. I rested my head on top of hers and sighed too. Then I got to thinking, which is never a good thing.

"Hey, Elsa?" I started. She lifted her head off my shoulder and raised an eyebrow at my skeptical voice. "Did the guys seem in a hurry when asking to see the girls?"

"Yeah, they seemed out of breath and hurried the girls out the door before I could ask why." I could see she was trying to see where I was going.

I face palmed. "They're talking about the flying thing." I whispered.

She caught on quickly. Too quickly. I bet she already figured that much out. "You do know that we're spies right? So let's spy." She said this slowly, waiting for me to understand.

I eventually did. "Then what are we waiting for?!" I said, maybe a little to loudly. I practically scooped her up and was out of my door in seconds.

When we got to the end of the hallway, we stopped. I looked around the corner carefully and saw the six of them standing in a circle. The girls were crossing their arms while the guys were explaining something to them.

I whipped my head back to Elsa and held a finger to my lips. I then gestured for her to listen.

Merida P.O.V

"Hold up." I said suddenly, Kristoff was in the middle of explaining why Jack's act of showing Elsa he could fly was such a major thing. "You dragged us away to tell us that Jack loves Elsa? We already knew that, he said it the first day we met, remember?"

Hiccup was the one to respond, shaking his head. "No, that's not what we mean. We all heard Jack say he loves Elsa, now, we know that he loves her."

"I'm sorry, I'm confused." Anna said, Punzie and I nodded along with her.

Eugene sighed. "It took Jack months to tell us he could fly. He never tells anyone." The other two nodded. "The fact that he told Elsa, after only knowing her for three days, well, you can see why we think this is big."

"I get it now. Because Jack never tells anyone about his special power, and he told Elsa, it must mean that he trusts her, right?" I asked.

Hiccup shook his head again. "Not just trust. Remember how we wanted to make sure that Jack wasn't going to hurt Elsa before he kissed her? Well, now he's kissed her. He's also told her his deepest secret..."

Kristoff picked up where Hiccup left off. "We think that Jack thinks Elsa's 'the one'."

Elsa P.O.V