25 - Back to the Story

Anna P.O.V

We found out about the whole 'Ursula' and mermaid thing after it had happened, which while it made us happy that they were ok, it also made us realize that we have to upgrade our security.

We haven't seen any more signs of Ursula or Flounder and Eric and Ariel's relationship is strong.

My relationship on the other hand has deflated. As we have been so caught up in business and organization the last two weeks, we haven't had anytime to just be couples. I think Jack and Elsa's relationship has taken the hardest blow, although they won't admit it.

They are fighting a lot, arguing about how we should run the company and such. The rest of us try to help out as much as we can, but Elsa isn't that keen at letting someone else do her work.

Right now, they were working in their office while the rest of us were in our common room, exercising different parts of our brains.

Merida and Hiccup were sitting on the couch together, snuggling while watching a video on Netflix on Merida's phone. Rap was reading and Eugene was listening to music. I was going through some paperwork I had pried out of Elsa's hands and Kristoff was eating.

Finally, I slammed the papers down, I had had enough of this. As the papers went flying, everyone looked up, Merida and Eugene pausing their activities.

"Guys, what are we gonna do about them?" I jerked my head towards the hallway that lead to Elsa and Jack's office, we could hear them talking loudly though the walls. "If we don't do something, they could break up and then it would be really awkward, not to mention that our BEST FRIENDS WOULD BE BROKEN UP!"

Kristoff covered my mouth with his hands, telling me to shut up before they heard us. I calmed down slowly, waiting for my teammates to speak.

Merida was the one to fulfill my wish. "I guess we could take over for them one night. Make them have a night out? To strengthen their relationship?" 

Rap was the one to speak up now, jumping up and clapping her hands together. "That's a great idea Mer! And I know just where to send them."

---------------

Elsa P.O.V

"Anna, I love you, but I have a lot more pressing things to do right now." I sighed and tried to concentrate on my paperwork again. Who knew that running a business was so stressful? 

Anna wouldn't budge though, wrapping her hands around my upper arm, she dragged me from my chair and into my room. "Just one night off, you and me can go to a party and just forget about work, how does that sound?" 

In truth, it sounded great. But I had so much to do and Jack was being no help what-so-ever. "Jack won't be able to handle the work without me-"

"No he won't." Anna agreed, cutting me off as she dug through my closet. "Because he's not working tonight either. The boys are taking him somewhere so that he can have a break too."

Now I got mad. "That means that no one will be here to work on everything. I have to stay." That darn Frost, I might have given in to Anna if I knew he would be here working on something, and  I really wanted this night off. But I had to be the mature one. I stood up to go back to my office but Anna was there in a flash, blocking the door.

"No!" She commanded, then pointed to the bed. I was scared, Anna had never spoken to me that way, so I complied, setting myself on the edge of my mattress. Anna sighed and went back to my closet, emerging a couple seconds later with a shimmering evening gown I didn't even know I had. It was long, with a slit up one side, and blue, my signature color. She threw the dress into my hands. "Put this on while I look for your shoes." She instructed forcefully.