24 - The Little Mermaid

A/N

Ok, so I know I've been dragging out this Ariel and Eric thing and you guys just want to get back to The Big Eight so I promise, this will be the chapter where everything is solved for them. Therefore, it will be a little long. Hope you like it!

Ursula P.O.V

I watched in my glass ball as Ariel tried getting Eric to notice her. I was breaking into fits of laughter every thirty seconds just witnessing it. This was going to be too easy.

*Crystal Ball*

Normal text - What she's watching

(In Parentheses) - What she's thinking

Ariel walked over to Eric at the meeting she waved with a giddy smile. Eric smiled back hesitantly as they walked together to towards the elevator.

"So, you can't speak at all?" He asked. They had gotten to the elevators and Ariel nodded. He sighed. "I guess you weren't the girl I thought."

Ariel waved her hands, trying to stop his thought in its tracks. He looked up at her, surprised. The elevator doors opened and they walked down the hallway, he trying to explain as best she could.

After the meeting, Elsa had asked her what had happened, she just shrugged it off and Elsa decided to let it go but not before telling Ariel that Eric has lost all memory of her. Ariel's plan was to change that.

She pointed to herself and nodded her head, trying to get some recognition out of Eric. She sighed, making huge gestures that he only returned with confused faces.

They had reached their doors and Ariel went to open hers. "Wait." Eric said. "That's, that's um, that's another girl's door. I'm sorry, I can't remember her name right now."

Ariel smiled. She nodded, pointing to the door, then to herself.

"With, you are that girl?" Eric asked and Ariel nodded vigorously. (No she's not Eric!) "But you can't talk, or sing like she did." Ariel just sighed, rubbing her throat and gesturing again. (He doesn't understand hon) Eric waved his hand away. "It doesn't matter. I'm glad you're back but I have to admit, I don't really remember you."

Ariel nodded again in understanding. "Friends?" Eric asked, sticking a hand out. Ariel took it eagerly and shook. (Perfect! Friend zoned!) "Great, I'll see you at dinner?" She nodded again and they went their separate ways.

*End of Crystal Ball*

"She's better at this than I thought." I muttered. Just then, Flounder swam in, giving me the hugest grin.

"How's it going with Ariel?" He asked, noting the shattered crystal ball on my stand.

Suddenly, I got an idea. "It will be going great, Flounder. Now, tell me," I leaned my elbow on the stand and rested my chin in my hands. "How much do you love Ariel?"

Flounder P.O.V

"Well Finn, welcome to the company!" Elsa exclaimed, I was talking to her and Jack in their office. "You'll be part of The Chasers team and your room is on the third floor."

All three of us stood up and I shook both of their hands, pardoning myself from the room. I walked out the door and Ursula was called in next, only as Vanessa. I gave her a thumbs up and she smirked at me. I had to say, she looked hot in human form. She was wearing a long black dress that splayed out at her feet. A curled shell was hanging from her neck and, as she had explained to me before we left, it was her ticket into Eric's heart, although I didn't know what that meant.