12 - Group Date

Jack P.O.V

The next morning, after breakfast, all the guys went to my room to talk while the girls went to Elsa's.

"Guys, what should we do today?" Eugene asked. He was laying on my bed, tossing a ball above him.

"We could play more games?" Kristoff suggested.

"No, that's more of a night time thing." I pointed out.

"We could train?" Hiccup asked.

"It's our day off Hic!" I chided.

Eugene caught the ball and sat up on one elbow. "We could take the girls on dates?"

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" I said, bro fisting him.

"So like, a quadruple date?" Kristoff asked hesitantly.

"Yeah. It's our first date after all. If we are all there, there's no way there could be awkward silences and that crap." Hiccup said.

I nodded along with his thinking. "Although I don't think there could ever be silence with Anna and Rap around." I joked.

Kristoff glared at me and Eugene threw the ball at my chest. I put my hands up in surrender.

"Where should we take them?" Hiccup questioned.

"Bowling?" Kris said. We shook our heads.

"Movie?" Eugene asked.

"Maybe, it's just so cliche." I said.

"Carnival?" Hiccup suggested.

"Yes!" I yelled. Eugene and Kristoff nodded along with me.

"Should we ask them now?" I asked. They all nodded. "Then what are we waiting for?"

They all got up and we walked to Elsa's room.

Elsa P.O.V

"Have you guys realized we haven't gone on a
proper date with the guys yet?" Punzie pointed out.

"The girl has a point." Anna agreed.

I rolled my eyes at them. "Have you also realized that we've only known them for two days? And both of those were packed full of training and games?"

Just then, there was a knock at my door. The girls looking at it suspiciously as I walked over. I opened it to find Jack, Eugene, Hiccup, and Kristoff all standing there.

"Um... Hi guys, come on in." I greeted.

"Thanks snowflake." Jack said, kissing my cheek as he and the guys pile into my room.

"Hey, Anna," Kristoff started. "Come with me for a sec." Anna got up warily but walked out with him.

"Could I speak to you privately, sunshine?" Eugene asked Rap, holding out his hand. She looked at me and slowly took the offer, they walked out as well.

Then I saw Hiccup walk over to Merida. He whispered something in her ear and she walked out with him too, waving shyly to me on the way.

They were all gone, now it was just me and Jack. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Why are they giving us alone time? What's going on Jack?" I asked.

He smirked at me. "We're kind of giving each other alone time. Us guys were just talking and we decided we wanted to hang with our girls."

"Oh, ok." I smiled as he led me to a comfy chair in the corner. He sat down and I tried sitting next to him but ended up sitting mostly on his lap.

He kissed my cheek again which made me blush. "Hey, do you want to go on a date with me tonight?" He asked suddenly. I heard a squeal from further down the hall. It was Anna.