living room

Ain't nobody loves me better, makes me happy, makes me feel this way. Ain't nobody loves me better than you."

"Daisy." brad kisses my cheek

"Hmm?" I mumble, snuggling into the covers more

"You have been asleep for more than twelve hours baby, you feeling alright?" I feel his large hand on my forehead

I nod, "yeah."

"Okay, I'll let you rest then."

I hear the door close and I spring from my bed and into brads large bathroom that was connected to his room

I was dressed in only brads tshirt and my hair drapped over my shoulders and down my back freely.

The memories from last flooded back into my mind like a deluge, I bite my lip from smiling too big

I strip my clothing and step into the warm water, washing my body slowly and washing my hair with my shampoo and conditioner.

I dry off and step into brads black sweatpants and grey v neck tshirt. It was Sunday and I had no where to be.

I curl back into the covers and grab my book that I have been reading for a few days.

"Mm daisy yes."

Brads yelling and his beautiful words from last night couldn't, wouldn't let me concentrate.

Brads face was so concentrated as we made love last night, his eyes never left mine and his breathing was heavy and his face was red and oh my...

He looked like a greek god, his glorious body gleaming in the moonlight, I couldnt help but get turned on by his muscles flexing as he pushed himself on me, he was breathtaking.

I make my way downstairs and into the living room, I mean was a room bigger than a regular apartment even considered a room?

Anways, the light blue walls with white greek drawings and paintings all over the walls and ceiling.

There were two large radios in either right or left of the room. There were white sofas made of pure silk and swan feathers inside and three blue smaller sofas next to the fireplace and one near a large window.

I grabbed a throw blanket and snuggles into the covers as I watched the bright sun shine through the windows, the birds sang with the wind and the summer, cool breeze smelled of honey and flowers.

"Hey, didn't know you were down here." I hear brads voice

I turn to my husband, walking towards me and sitting down with me. His hair was pushed back with hair gel and he wore no shirt and black sweatpants.

I smile at how handsome he truly was.

"Yeah, I don't know why u slept so late."

"You've had a long night, that's probably it." he smirks at me

I bite my grin and look down but brad pushes my chin up with his index finger

"Baby you were amazing." he kisses my lips

"You were." I try to hide my blushing

"Hmm." He ignores my compliment and launches me onto his lap and holds onto my waist so tight I couldn't get away, if I wanted too at least.

"I love you daisy, mm I love you."

"I love you."I kiss his neck

"Don't ever leave me."

I shake my head "never."