telephone

"If i didn't have you i would never see the sun,you taught me how to be someone."

"Daisy! Oh my goodness is that really you?!" my mother shrieks into the phone

Brad actually kept his promise and let me call my parents back in new york city the next day.

I smile "yes mother its me. How are you?"

She screams my father's name "a thousand times better now that you have called!"

I giggle,brad was doing paperwork at his desk but i felt his eyes on me

"Give me the phone nicole, jeez." i hear my father's voice, a huge grin appears on my face in seconds

"Daisy?" his voice sounded the same,anxious though

"Daddy?" i gasp into the black, slick telephone

I hear him sigh "my god daisy you scared the living hell out of me."

"Sorry dad." i sniffle

"Hey baby don't cry,okay? We knew you were safe, brad called us right you got there and explained everything. Im a little upset that i couldn't attend my own daughters wedding-"

"Louis!" i hear my mother in the background

I chuckle "sorry daddy."

He laughs "hey its alright wr got videos and pictures sent by brad, you looked very beautiful by the way."

"T-thank you dad." i wipe my tears with my finger

"Yeah. How you doing princess?"

I nod "im really well, brad is treating me so kindly. How are you?"

"Good to hear that, he hasn't made you uncomfortable or anything? Because if he did, i wont hesitate to fly to Germany right now and kill him in briad daylight-"

"Louis!" my mother yells again making me laugh. Not only was wrong about brad, but brad was twice my fathers size,brad was more broad and taller.

"Shush nicole."

"Anyways, come to visit us soon? That wasn't a question." my fathers voice sounded serious

I look over at brad whos eyes were already on mine, his face emotionless

I slightly nod "of course dad. I wanna see you guys more than anything."

"I pray everynight for that too princess."

I sniffle again "i love you daddy."

He coughs,i can imagine him tearing up on the other side of the phone

"Hey be strong for me alright? What did i tell you when you were younger?"

"It's not about whats waiting on the other side, it's the climb."

"Thats right daisy. Be strong for me baby."

I smile slightly

"Your mom wants to speak to you. You call me soon okay?"

"Yes dad."

"I love you baby."

"I love you daddy."

*****

I finished crying about an hour ago, I've locked my door so brad couldn't get i n. He held up his bargain but i misses my parents, i missed bethany, i missed everyone and everything.

It wasn't fair...

I feel the door jiggle and open

"Baby?" brad kisses my cheek as i shut my eyes

"You feeling alright?"

I slowly nod

"I know you miss them." he rakes his hand through my hair

I start to cry again "no you don't. You don't understand."

"I don't? I mean i guess you're right,atleast no e of your parents are in the grave."

His words break my heart, i had forgotten about his father.

I turn to him, his eyes were lowered and his cheeks had turn pure white, he looked sad. Very sad.

"Brad im sorry." i climb into his lap

He kisses my cheeks "its alright."

"I love you." i whisper in his chest

"I love you more."

I cry into his bare chest as he rakes my hair back

"At least I've got you baby, that's all i really need in this lifetime."

I cough "i am so sorry."

"Shhh." he soothes me

I cry on brad for about another ten minutes. He comforts me the entire time.

I kiss his lips "im glad we've got eachother."

He grins into the kiss "im glad too."