matching game

"If you never came back, I'll find someone who deserves me. Just like lost and found."

Brad's POV

I carry Daisy into out house, ignoring the stares of my servents and them.

Can't they just mind their fvcking buisness?

Daisy clutches onto my back, her small hands on the hem of my shirt. She was afraid and I hated when she was afraid.

When Daisy got afraid, it made me want to hit something or someone. It made me upset and frustrated, yet I was thr one who was causing her to be afraid.

I shake the menacing thought from my mind as i walk up the left wing staircase with the darling still tightly in my arms. Her small breaths, her hicups; they break my heart with every tear.

Im sorry baby. Baby forgive me. Daisy i love you so much please baby.

I want to scream at her, shake her in my arms; tell how i felt about what i had said moments ago.

I couldn't. I couldn't bear to look at her in the face, i was so ashamed.

I finally get to my room and placr her on my bed, moving her luscious hair from her face. Her pink lips on full view,and i wanted nothing more but to kiss her, to taste her; to take her.

Daisy looked at me, her eyelashes batting innocently; she was adorable. Her flushed cheeks matched her pink lips. Her swollen eyes matched her heart.

My cold words matched my cold soul. My angry touch matched my angry hands. My loud voice matched the aching in my chest, begging daisy for her love; and for her forgiveness.

Sorry for the late\short chapter, next one should be better.