32

Katie pov

We got to the beach, Jordan smiled at me as we got out of the car.

We walked down the beach, to a little cave about 8 feet away from the water. Jordan pulled out two towels and layed them down "yay! Now we won't ge as tanned! We can stay vampires!" I said, Jordan chuckled and tosed me the sun screen. "We're litterly vampires." He said

I set it next to me, then took off my shirt and pants (no, stop thinking!). I sprayed it on. Jordan turned to face me, and went wide eyed. "What?" I asked really confused.

"You.look.sexy!" He said, my face went a very dark red, I looked down and nervously laughed "n-no I don't." I said "yes you do, I mean just, wow." He said, I looked back up at him.

He walked over to me "you look amazing, stop." He said grabbing both of my hand, I sighed and nodded. "You better." He said pouting a little, I laughed a little, he smiled then peck my lips.

I picked up the can of sun screen and handed it to him, then picked up my pants and shirt. I sat then on a towel, I turned back to face Jordan, "damn, you look sexy too." I said, he chuckled "because im fabulous." He said flipping his hair, I laughed and rolled my eyes.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the water, it was cold as fuck. "Shit shit shit, thats cold." He said, I giggled and pulled him further into the water until we up to our chest "oh hey look a shark." I said calmly "wait what!?" He asked turning around fastly.

"Don't mess with me like that." He pouted, I giggled and shook my head.

He sighed and smiled at me, I smiled back. He swam closer to me, and picked me up, putting his hands right on the uper part of the bottom of my tighs. He kissed me, I kissed back putting my hands on his neck.

He pulled away, I smiled at him "your the best." He said smiling "no I'm not, trust me." I said, he sighed and shook his head.

He started walking back towards the beach.

I got ou of his grip when we got close to the edge of the water "im a unicorn." I said as we walked into the cave "I know you are." He said chuckled, I laughed and started to dry off, so did he.

He put his shirt on as I put my pants and shirt on, we sat at the entrance of the cave watching then sun set.

Jordan pulled me up, then pulled out a small black box out of his pocket. "Katie, I've loved you since the first time I seen you, I wanted to make you mine one day, so, will you marry me?" He said as he got on one knee and opening the box, I covered my mouth in shock.

I nodded and started tear up, he stood up straight and hugged me. I hugged back "I love you so much." He said "I love you too." I said quietly letting tears fall. He letting go, I lightly smiled and him with a tiny laugh. He smiled a little too.

He put the ring on my finger, then hugged me again. I smiled still with tears falling down my face, "lets get you home, it's late." He said walking back to the stuff, I helped him put everything in the backpack.

He grabbed my hand and walked to the car.

/#\#/#\#/#\#/#\#/#\#/#\#/#\

"I'll see you tomorrow, bye." He said "bye." I said, he leaned over and kissed me, I kissed back.

We pulled away "bye." I said again getting out of the car. I closed the door of the car and walked up the stairs of the house, I slowly walked in.

"Katie! It's so late where have you been? And were you crying? What happened sweetheart?" Aunt Molly came up to me "wait! Crying!? What did he do? I'll beat his ass if he hurt you!" Uncle Dan came up to me, I shook my head.

"I was at the beach with Jordan, to answer the first question, and yes I was crying-" I cut my self off by all most crying again "what happened!? Did he hurt you!?" Jesame came up to us, I shook my head, I tried to talk but couldn't so I held up my hand.

"He proposed?" Jesame asked, I nodded aunt Molly and uncle Dan hugged me "awe." Aunt Molly said. "Uhh, l-let me speak to Katie for a second." Jesame said pulling me into her room. "Yeah?" I asked.

"Im sorry." She said "about what?" I asked "I'm sorry I was mean to Jordan and you, I shouldn't have teased you two, and he does make good music. Thats what im sorry about, I see that he's really sweet, I was just to mean and shit to notice." She said, I hugged her, she was shocked at first but hugged back "it's ok." I whispered, she sniffled.

"I'm happy for you." She said letting go "thank you." I said still tear-y eyed. "Im just glad he didn't hurt you." She said smiling "He's to innocent to curse in front of a camera, and I don't think he could even hurt anyones feelings, his personally is to adorable." I said.