Jayden

Katie pov

I woke up to Damon yelling about something, that u really didn't care about. I sighed and tried to get out of the bunk "no, don't go." Jordan groaned as he pulled me closer to him.

"Blah." I said as I looked up at him, his eyes were shut and I could tell he was a luttle bit more than half way asleep. "Jordan, get up." I whispered, he shook his head. I licked from his chin up to his cheek bone "uhhh, Katie." He said as he wiped his cheek off, and looked at me.

"I love you." I said smiling, he chuckled "I love you too." He said then kissed me, I kissed back.

"Guys! Get your asses up!" I herd Bryan yell as he pulled back our bunk curtains. "Are you gonna be the one to interrupt us now, instead of Johnnie?" Jordan asked aggravated "me and Johnnie will, but get the fuck up you two lazy asses." "Being tired isn't being lazy sometimes." I said as I got out of the bunk yoning.

"Ahhh, but I am lazy, im still tired, and now im cold." Jordan wined, I rolled my eyes laughing "do you want me to kiss you again?" Bryan asked "I swear to fucking god Bryan!" Jordan yelled at him, taking everyone on the bus back a little.

Bryan walked off wide eyed, "cone on please get up, and isn't today the Canadia date so Jayden will be here." I said, he groaned and slid out of the bunk. "Thank you." I said and pecked his cheek.

I grabbed a pair of ripped leggings, shorts to go over the leggings and an All Time Low muscle tee (with a sports bra) and a pair of black converses. I changed then went into the main area of the bus and sat down. "I'm still tired." Jordan wined as he sat beside me "I can't help you with that." I said putting my feet in his lap.

"Mlahhhhh, I just want to sleep." He said, I laugh a little and roll my eyes "hey look there jack skeleton riding a yoshi." I said and pointed behind Jordan, he looked back really fast then face palmed "damit Katie, don't mess with me like that." He said.

"But it's fun to mess with you." I said, he pouted "I love you but it is fun." I said he sighed and pulled me closer to him. "I love you too." He said and kissed my nose. I smiled, and giggled. He pulled me in between his legs and crossed his over mine, holding my waist.

He put his chin on my shoulder, "I really don't see why Johnnie and Bryan has to ruin you guys being so cute together." Damon said, I laughed and jordan said "I know, there just dicks." "Wait where are they?" I asked.

"Trying to get Jayden." He said, I nodded and leaned back in Jordans chest. He started to hum quietly, and rub circles on my hand. I smile at them, then closed my eyes.

-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

"Katie! Jordan! Wake up!" I herd Johnnie screech, I sighed and tried to sit up, but Jordan had his legs on top of mine and his arms around my waist.

I poked his cheek a few times, he groaned and sat up. "Ok, we're gonna film a video!" Bryan said Johnnie jumped on to the couch as Jayden just awkwardly walked over and sat down.

"Ok, this will be a would you rather video." Bryan said to the camera when he sat down. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Fine then, Katie, would you rather break and arm or a leg?" Bryan asked "leg." I said with not hesitation. "Wait what why?" Johnnie asked "I'll say after the video." I said.

"Well, Jayden, would you rather have no hoodies or no hats." Johnnie asked him "uhh I uh, probably hats, cause hoodie are so cosie and they have a hood which is like a hat." He said quietly.

"Jordan would you rather save yoshi or jack." I asked Jordan (duh) "you can't just ask that question!" Jordan screamed "well I just did ask that question now answer." I said to him, "I would die trying to choose so im not going to." He said. "Jayden would you rather choose the sims or sam." Johnnie asked "Sam." He hesitated.

After the video

"The reason I would rather break a leg, is cause I can just fly. Dip shits." I said to Johnnie and Bryan "wait? Fly, what fo you mean fly?" Jayden asked "right he doesn't know, im a vampire demon spawn from hell." I said casually.

He went wide eyed and backed away and ran behind Jordan, I had to hold back laughter so much "uhh Jordan's a vampire demon thing to." I said, Jordan turned to face Jayden "hey." He said, Jayden ran behind Johnnie.

"We're not gonn hurt you, damn." I said, flying up and over to Jayden, he scrunched down "really, im not going to hurt you." I said he stood up hesitantly, I grabbed his hand and put him next to Jordan "and we're not scary."

Jordan let his wings come out and his fangs "Katie we are pretty scary." He said, I waved him off "and did you not notice mine or Jordans eye?" I asked, he shook his head shyly looking down. I laughed a bit the sat down, Jordan came over layed on top of me "Jordan, seriously?" I asked, kissed my nose and nodded.

I sigh and poke his side making his flinch and fall "ha." I said and sat up. He groaned and sat beside me, "your mean, you know that?" "But you love me." I said I said putting my head in his lap facing up "true, I do love you." He said "hey." I said "what?" "Hey." "What" "hey." "What" "hey." "What." "I love you too." I said.

He rolled his eyes and laughed, "see Bryan and Johnnie, there cute together so don't interrupt there cuteness." Damon said me and Jirdan star laughing.

I see the buss doir open, it didn't make any sound. Andy walked up the stairs motioning us to quiet, he tip teoed up to behind Damon and grabbed his waist Damon started freaking out until Andy spoke "Hey, hey babe it's just me." Damon calmed down and turned to face Andy "don't scare me like that." Damon pouted "sorry." Andy said then leaned down and kissed Damon.

"Oh, Jayden, you won't believe what Jordan said today." I said "what did he say?" "Well he yelled it but he said 'fucking'." I said making Jayden go wide eyed and run over to Jordan and hug him "but you were like a little kitten all innocent and stuff." Jayden wined.

"Bryan stars is on this tour." Jordan said defending himself "and you also said you wouldn't break." I told Jordan, he opened his mouth to said something but closed it.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Yay a long chapter, you welcome.