5. And More People Know

Katie Pov

Me and Jordan ran as fast we could to our first class at a normal speed. History. Damn. Me and Jordan got there in time and sat with the group. They looked at me weirdly. "What?" I asked. Jordan looked at me and said "K-Katie you forgot to put your contacts back in." I groaned softly. "Wait those arent contacts?" Ben asked, obviously not beieving me. I shook my head and looked down. Kodie butted saying "Yeah right." I pulled out my contact case to show them them the hazel green contacts. They stared wide eyed at me. I sighed. "Are t-those fangs?" Jeremy asked. I just nodded again. "And you Sweeto's hit it off yet?" Ben said smirking. Jordan I shook our heads.

#/#\# time skip to lunch by trace cyrus #\#/#

We get to lunch and start talking then Jesame decided to get on to a table and shouts. "Katie's going out with that faggot Jordan Sweeto." I through I piece of bread at her. "Shut the hell up, and you got it wrong anyway." She looked shocked and frozen so I through an empty juice carton at her. "You gonna get down or not." Everyone started laughing at her cause she just got embarrassed by new 'emo' kid. She got off the table and sat down really fast. But still looked shocked. I huffed out air and rolled my eyes. I heard Kodie whisper to Jordan. "She's gonna leave us for popularity." Jordan looked down sloely. "She's aready had that chance when she got pulled away from us by Alana Caleb." They all stared at me. "You chose us instead of being popular?!" Ben said not believing it. I just nodded. The bell rang.