Teasing and Apologies

Johnnies POV

I woke up in Kyle's arms. I smile at him as he was still asleep. I slipped out of his arms and in to the main area to see Andy. Fucking. Beirsack and Damon in there cuddling while they sleep. 'Hows bryan going to react to this' wait where is Bryan? I pull out my phone to I have a text and was tagged in a post on instagram. I look at the instagram post to see that Katie had taken a picture of me and Kyle while we were asleep. Urg. Well it is a cut picture. I smile then go to the text. Its from Bryan. It said 'Hey Johnnie I'm on Attila's bus for tonight and might not come back for awhile either.' Hmm I'll ask Katie about it. Andy starts to wake up. I could ask Andy he could know. "Hey Andy." I say. "Huh oh hey Johnnie." "Do you know why Bryan left." Andy hesitated. "Y-yeah me and him was talking then he jumped on me and kissed me. I pished him of and cursed at him, and Damon saw the whole thing so he's mad at bryan and not me, since him and Damon had something going on for a year. I even got mad at Bryan. Katie cursed at him to. He might be getting drunk some where right now." He said as he stroked Damon's hair. "Why the fuck would Bryan do that." Andy just shrugged. I pulled out my phone to text Bryan 'really fucking really why the hell would you do that to Damon. FUCK. YOU' I hit the send button. I look up to see Andy fell asleep again. I smile at them then go back to Kyle. He isnt in the bunk. Hmmmm. I go to the back of the bus to see if he there 'yay' "I herd what happened." I just nod and sit beside him. He gets on my lap and straddles me and smirks. He leans down and started to suck on my neck. I let out a moan as he continues. He stops and looks me then smirks again. He starts to shift and my 'area'. I moan again. He continues to do that and kisses me. I moan into the kiss and Kyle takes that chance to slide his tongue into my mouth. He pulls away and smirks then walks to the bathroom. I look down to see I have a boner.'that fucking tease' he get out of the bathroom and says "I think you need to go in there." "Fuck you." "Not yet." He winks at me. Oh god my pants just got even tighter. I walk on the bathroom...

Katie's POV

Jordan shakes me awake. I groan "What." "We have to get up Thats what." I get up and go into the living room to see Kyle looking at Andy and Damon... cuddling? Awww. The moment gets ruined by Johnnie moaning Kyle name. Me Kyle and Jordan hold back laughter. "You might need to get that." I say as Jordan gives in and starts to laugh his ass off. Which wakes up Andy and Damon. They look at each other and blush but dont move. Andy asks "uhhh is he ok or..." "hahahahaha um Johnnie kindda moaned Kyle's name then what broke him was I said 'you might need to get that.' Andy and Damon chuckled. Bryan walks in and sees Jordan on the floor, me on the couch and Andy and Damon on the other one. "Damon im sorry I wa-" "Bryan dont even say you were drunk cause I know you weren't and Andy helped me realize I dont need an asshole like you in my life." Damon says a little angry. "Your right. I am an asshole. Im not even gonna try and get you back I just wanna aleast but friends again." "We can be friends again." Bryan smiles. Kyle walks back into the main area yelling at Johnnie "im not gonna fuck you tonight. Damn." "But baby." Johnnie yells back. Me jordan bryan Andy and Damon start to laugh our asses off. "Shut up." Kyle says glaring at playfully.