Dumping Off Bodys

Jordans POV

We're walking back to the tour bus, Katie pokes my face so I poked her face. This went on until we got a few feet away from the tour bus.

Me and Katie walk to the back of the bus and sit down. "Im bored." Katie said and put her head in my lap. "Well im bored too, and I don't know what to do." I replied. She closed eyes and yoned.

I started to play with her hair, twirling and brushing my fingers threw it. She fell asleep 5minutes after I started playing with her hair, so I picked her up and carried her to the bunk. As soon as I set her down and covered her up, she curled up into and ball.

I left her there to rest, and went to the main area, Damon and Andy's making out, so is Johnnie and Kyle, and Bryan fell asleep on the end on the couch Johnnie and Kyle's on.

I go back to the back of the bus, and sit down. I go on my phone for a few hours just on social media and stuff, I start to get tired. I get up and go to the bunk, and see still Katie curled up into a ball. I get under the covers and fall asleep.

Next morning same POV

I wake up to see Katie wasn't in the bunk. I get out of the bunk, well almost fell out, I went into the main area to see some guys knocked out, and Katie flying over him looking really mad.

"Uhh, l what happened here?" I asked her. "This is my ex, Lucas, he's the one who bit you for no reason." She said and flew down "well, what are you gonna do with him now?" I asked "hmmm we can just dump him off the bus." She said "yeah works for me."

We grab him, and carry him out side to the woods. We dump him of in some random cave and leave him there.

Katies POV

We dump off Lucas at some random cave in the woods.

We start to head back to the bus, but before we got to the bus Jordan leans in and kisses me, I kiss back and smile into the kiss.

He pulls back and said "I love you." "I love you too, Jordan." He smiled and kissed me again.

We get to the tour bus and Bryan came running up asking where were we. "Calm your tits bitch, we were dumping off a body." "What!?" "We were dumping off a body, he wasn't dead, but he was the one that bit Jordan." I said and Bryan walked off, not saying anything else.

I go to the bunk, and climb in. Jordan climbs in a little bit later. "Hey." He said "Hi." He wraps his arms around my waist and barries his face into my neck "Katie?" "Yeah?" He sighs "do you really love me?" "Yes I do really love you Jordan."I turn around to where im facing him. "And I can't see my self with out you, I can't say I love you enough, I truelly love you." I finished, he's on the verge of tears, he lightly smiles and kisses me gently, I kiss back.

He pulls away and whispers "I love you so much. Please don't ever leave me." "I won't, I promise." I cuddle up to him.

He starts to stroke my hair, and I fall asleep.